Selling Barrows Pure $75!!! DT/RFD done!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Gusifus, Jul 1, 2009.

Selling Barrows Pure $75!!! DT/RFD done!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 1, 2009 at 1:25 PM
  2. Gusifus
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2009
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Gusifus Newcomer

    Selling Barrows Pure $75!!! DT/RFD done!

    This account has 700,000 gold on it and items worth 800,000 gold.. Total : 1,5M +
    It has 26 days left of membership.
    You'll get the last recoveries this account had!

    Account has completed DT and RFD up to Rune Gloves.
    Account has Void Melee helm.
    Account has level 3 Clue scroll in bank.

    [​IMG]
    PM me your offers.
    20,000XP til 75 defence.

    Add e-mail ; [email protected]

    I'm accepting PayPal, Runescape gold without junk trade, and your Runescape accounts!

    Start bid : $50
    A/W : $75

    Since I'm new on Sythe, I'll go first on trusted members. Don't worry, even if I am new, I can find out who's trusted and who's not, it's called intelligence.
     
< 55CMB 92mining acc |swap| |pin| | ## 1def 85 Str 82 Mage Pure!! ## >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site