I officially have been cornered (PlayerAuctions)

Discussion in 'Market Discussion' started by sleath56, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 31, 2013 at 12:25 AM
  2. sleath56
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sleath56 Newcomer

I have decided to go through with my transaction of RS account buying on PA. However, the seller failed to tell me that all of the rare items he described in his description are in his bank. His bank has a pin, of which he supposedly forgot, and it will take 6 days for the pin to reset.

I was quite nervous at this as I only have 3 days given by PA to check the account before it is officially mine. So I decided to call a refund. He was quite rude and vague when it came to our message interactions and I has officially lost confidence.

So I called the refund and the seller challenged that I could have the refund if I changed the email for the account to him.

So I did. My mistake was that I didn't take a screenshot of the process. Now he is claiming I didn't change it to his, and has changed the password for the account. This is not true as when I try to password recover the account, the correct email was his. I recorded it, but the seller called it fake and asked for a screenshot of when I changed the email to his.

Now I am worried that PA will think I changed the account's email myself to another email I own. It is the 2nd day and still no response from PA. I longer trust the seller to negotiate with him directly.

Is there any way I could turn this to my favour? (Who do you think PA will side with?) or, is there a way I can confirm I changed the email back to his with a screenshot?

Thanks for any kind of help. I have definitely learned my lesson about using PA though.

3. Unread #2 - Dec 31, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  4. S
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    sm2797
    Two Factor Authentication User

S noobies

Take this to the grave when buying accounts. No matter the site, the method, the amount involved in purchasing a Runescape account it can always be recovered. No matter what information you are given, and no matter the assurances, you will always be vulnerable to a recovery.

If you're wanting to buy an account, forget the different websites and such, buy an account of someone you can fully trust, and know that recovery would never occur. Such sellers are on Sythe (IMO), they are, Video, Snow Patrol and KMJT. Look them up, and you'll see they've sold accounts totalling over $50,000 (in particular Video).

Personally, If you're after an account that will always be yours, bot it.

5. Unread #3 - Dec 31, 2013 at 12:48 AM
  6. sleath56
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

sleath56 Newcomer

Yeah. I tries looking at the accounts here on Sythe. But they were all generally lower level than what I wanted or they were asking for RSGP; which I can't since I'd need a account for that.

Do you have any idea on what I can do to solve this situation though? Do you think PA will side with me?

7. Unread #4 - Dec 31, 2013 at 12:51 AM
  8. The Ract
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

The Ract Forum Addict
    Banned

You can try PMing : PlayerAuctionsPR and see if he can do anything for you.

9. Unread #5 - Dec 31, 2013 at 2:01 AM
  10. Ow 3 Hit
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ow 3 Hit Apprentice
    Banned

This is basically the epitome of what you should do.

You need to deal with people with the correct intentions that has been shown from previous loyalty.

< PlayerAuctions ID Verification | What prevents paypal chargebacks on Playerauctions? >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site