146 Achievement badges with 240+ bag space - Member account with many rares

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Criuna, Sep 12, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - Sep 12, 2021 at 2:59 PM
  2. Criuna
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Criuna Newcomer

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a serious buyer to hand over my account to over. Although it's not old, it still contains many items that will peak your interest. Below is a brief run down of the main items/progression of my account:

- Level 71 - Created January 2016
    - 146 Achievement badges.
    - 54+ classes including original Lightcaster, Void Highlord Tester, SSOA etc.
    - Hero mart items such as Soul of a Hero and Shadow of sepulchure.
    - 830 Treasure potions (unlock wicked item of donated awesomeness at 1000 potions + bonus IODA.)
    - Received all items from the wheel of doom apart from IODA.
    - Naval commanders - Paladin, Cursed, Sandsea, Nulgath navy, Doom naval commander, Doom rotting.
    - Many pages of items filled with buy back rares.

The price set for this account will be £400. Full ownership will be given to the buyer with email verification and step by step guide will be given to ensure full safety from AE location login detection system to avoid tedious bans.

In order to protect the safety of the account, I won't be giving out the username. If you would like screenshots please send me an email where we can arrange a better place to communicate.

Furthermore, I am more than happy to agree upon a reputable middleman service to oversee the transaction for the security of both parties.

If you're interested send me an email at [email protected]

Thanks!

Last edited: Sep 12, 2021
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 12, 2021 at 3:13 PM
  4. Yoshiki
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Discord Username:
    yoloshiki
    Typhlosion Umbreon Politoed Milotic Lairon Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Le Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Wait, do you not have an Archer rank?
    Not sure if srs or just newfag... TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? Christmas 2023 Halloween 2023 Detective Two Factor Authentication User Staff of the Quarter Winner

Yoshiki Runestake.com - Slots & Original Games

< 3 year 10 month old second life account with good items on it | WTB Albion Online account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site