Everything you need to know about TeamViewer

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Ze_Crypt, Jun 9, 2010.

1. Unread #1 - Jun 9, 2010 at 2:54 PM
  2. Ze_Crypt
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ze_Crypt Active Member
    Banned

Guide on teamviewer
    [​IMG]
    First question we should ask.
    What is teamviewer?
    Teamviewer is a program that gives another person, ability to view or remote control your computer. It is mostly used to help other people out when they need help, however sometimes people can use it to hack into peoples personal files.

Why should I get teamviewer?
    Ever had this extremely tricky thing on the computer? Ever been bothered because you couldn't do it? If you have teamviewer you can have a friend do it for you.

How to install it?

Go to www.teamviewer.com.
    Click download.
    Go through the installation, make sure you install for private non commercial use.
    If you want it so they can't automaticly access your computer and you need to accept them, click control everything.
    There now you have Teamviewer.

How do you use Teamviewer?
    If you want help, send your partner your id and password(the password changes everytime you x out of teamviewer)
    [​IMG]
    If you chose to accept everything, you will need to comfirm and allow your friend to access your computer.
    To help him, get his ID and password, type his id in the ID spot on the right hand corner. Connect and type in his password.

[​IMG]

Be careful who you let on your computer.
    They can get into all your documents so I suggest you monitor the computer whenever a friend is helping you out.
    You can kick him off your computer by closing Teamviewer at any time.

Hope this guide assists you guys.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 10, 2010 at 5:25 PM
  4. Rhodesy
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Rhodesy Guru
    $25 USD Donor

Not a bad guide, However you really need to start cropping your pictures, all the unneeded picture sizes. You can use my quick guide I created on how to crop easily, and quicker then averagely if you like. http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=836398 . I saw you take my [centre]_[/centre] Advice, but the effect doesn't work if it's a massive picture you have to scroll across anyway. Most of your guides are well informed and written, it's just that little problem with the sizes of the pictues.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 10, 2010 at 9:40 PM
  6. Feren Silver
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Feren Silver Hero
    Banned

It's a good guide, covering a very popular program here on Sythe. The only suggestion I can make is to crop the pictures. There are various programs you can use ranging from Paint, to PhotoShop, to Jing (which lets to take screen shots of specific parts of the desktop - I use this for my guides).

7. Unread #4 - Jun 10, 2010 at 9:42 PM
  8. Necromancer24
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Necromancer24 Grand Master
    Do Not Trade

Please please please crop your pictures. I think there's a guide on cropping somewhere around here.

http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=819673

There. Quite a good guide otherwise. Your last image is broken though. You might wanna fix it.

< Simple Guide on Soccer Positions/Rules | [140+ Vouches] .::.MurderTrain's Free MM Service.::. [100+ MM] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site