Adblock breaks this site

Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

Discussion in 'RuneScape 3 Skill Training' started by Im Bruno, Sep 13, 2012.

  1. Im Bruno

    Im Bruno Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 25, 2011
    Posts:
    217
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

    I was hacked by someone with 25+ vouches so I would like to have proof you're even more trusted. Will be supplying barrages and paying 10k per crimsons. I need 10k crimsons which means 100m. :)
     
  2. AquanitePet

    AquanitePet Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2012
    Posts:
    249
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

    add my skype: smelly_pie
     
  3. fez...

    fez... Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 21, 2007
    Posts:
    461
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

  4. Super-natural

    Super-natural Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2012
    Posts:
    383
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

    I will gladly do this, add my MSN or PM me.
     
  5. LIAMB89

    LIAMB89 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2009
    Posts:
    282
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying Someone to barrage at rocklobs!

    i have the most vouches here. and i joined in 2009, i'll be happy to do it.
     
< (135+ Vouches) Purchasing 89-95 Range | Need 70-80 Strength >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site