134 max melee 6 99's 312/326 qp

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Stud Muffin, Nov 9, 2011.

134 max melee 6 99's 312/326 qp
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 9, 2011 at 7:51 AM
  2. Stud Muffin
    Joined:
    Oct 18, 2011
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Stud Muffin Newcomer

    134 max melee 6 99's 312/326 qp

    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

    this account was given to me by a random person about a month ago and once i can get the bank pin removed i will sell it, there are recovery questions and an email registered because i dont know the information to get rid of it. I'm not looking to scam anybody I'm just ltrying to get rid of an account which is useless to me.

    I believe $100 would be reasonable, if you do not agree with me then please tell me what i can sell it for.
     
< ****** Buy amazing acc --> amazing monney ****** | 131 w/ 99 prayer 84 dung >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site