Selling Max Account with 107 Dung. 300$

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Free Refund, Sep 16, 2014.

Selling Max Account with 107 Dung. 300$
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 16, 2014 at 4:02 PM
  2. Free Refund
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Free Refund Member

    Selling Max Account with 107 Dung. 300$

    Selling my runescape account, haven't played it in 2 years, then div came out I played to get it to 99 them stopped playing again. It will have no rsgp or expensive items on it, just a few items equaling around 10m cause I'm selling it all to a buyer on sythe. It has all 99s with 107 dung. It has 490m exp, I will post pics when I get on and take s/s.

    I'm asking 300$ via PayPal. We can use a middle men. I will not go first. I would love to sell my account to someone who would enjoy it as much as I do, I played RS for 5 years on this account.

    Message me if you have any questions, and I will get back with you. Thanks.

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

    Message me here or skype free_refund
    Thanks. 300 obo
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 16, 2014 at 6:09 PM
  4. Alex2012
    Joined:
    Mar 10, 2012
    Posts:
    107,649
    Referrals:
    10
    Sythe Gold:
    94,583
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    1052300548889661441
    Discord Username:
    theresa2012gold
    Stay a while and listen Ninja Village Drunk 420 yolo swag blaze it fuck the popo legalize it anyone got some chips Not sure if srs or just newfag... Lion King (2) Le Monkey Rupee Spyro <3 n4n0
    Le Cook Candy Man Brony Doge Gohan has AIDS Friendship is Magic Easter 2014 Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013

    Alex2012 Selling/buying gold/crypto : www.all2gold.com
    $200 USD Donor New

    Selling Max Account with 107 Dung. 300$

    Hello,u there?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 18, 2014 at 1:24 PM
  6. Free Refund
    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2011
    Posts:
    32
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Free Refund Member

    Selling Max Account with 107 Dung. 300$

    Bump.

    I will sell this account for 200$ usd now, will use middle man.
     
< 131 comb 7 99s RICH ! | [Searching] Mage Tank >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site