Selling rare name: "Gosling"

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by Ambulance, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:42 PM
  2. Ambulance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ambulance Active Member
    Banned

This means baby goose for those who do not know.

Registered on a level 3, with a fake email and no recoveries.

If you would like proof, I will show in-game if requested.

Good luck bidding :)

Current highest bid:

A/W = 30m

3. Unread #2 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:43 PM
  4. Nimla
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Nimla Forum Addict
    Banned

Gosling, means baby goose in what language?

I bid 500gp

5. Unread #3 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:45 PM
  6. Quester4Free
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Quester4Free Apprentice

In english

7. Unread #4 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:46 PM
  8. Ambulance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ambulance Active Member
    Banned

If you are trying to be smart... its not working, because you are a fucking idiot. Look it up smart ass

9. Unread #5 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:52 PM
  10. NyQuiL
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

NyQuiL Newcomer

Whats not rare?

1. Three(3) Character Names – It’s going to be a very long time before these get rare. Ex of a 3 letter: H6L or Q9a. Don’t be fooled when someone says selling Rare Names and it’s a page of 3 letters. There are thousands of combinations for 3 letters. Only exceptions of a rare 3 letter are: words, abbreviations, and ones with a space between them ex: “X D” or triple pairs ex: “555”

2. Multiple Characters – Examples are: “iiiiiil tank iil” or “i1l1 Pure i1l1“ These names are pitiful and are just hard to look up or say.

3. Made Up Words – Example: “Pwnzilla” “Killzor” Can’t really blame you for making them because it’s hard getting a decent name on Runescape anymore. Just don’t go around saying they’re Rare.

4. Dictionary Words - Example: ”agoraphobia” “narcolepsy” Again, can’t blame you for making them, but it doesn’t mean you have a rare name just because it’s a word. I mean seriously majority of us who play are 11-18. What kind of nerd is going to know what phobia you have. I’d rather see I 0wn3d you 1L then one of these account names.

5. Past(ed), Present Tense (ing) and Plural Forms(s) – Examples: “Bewildered” “Checking” “Advisements” They are pretty tough to make but there is so many accounts like this around. I beg you guys don’t consider these types of accounts rare unless it’s a name like “owned”

6. Accounts With More Than One Word – Examples: “Gmaul Owns” “Fast Ddsing” “Own3d 0nce3” These kinds of names aren’t rare. They don’t even look rare so don't bother to say it is.

7. Any Account With Numbers In Them - Examples: “Coolkid224” “Owner353” Not rare at all. It has extra characters in it that aren't necessary or replacing vowels. It's only rare is if the name is repeated with the same number ie: 1111

8.Space Names – Examples: "Y---O---U, R----A--G--E, L------L"
    With the new Display name change that Jagex has implemented. these names are once again available. Considering this, why should they be classified as "rare" when there could be hundreds of thousands of these "space names. So you could put as many spaces as you want, and the name would be available.
    Note that Jagex looks down upon this and WILL change your name for you if you do get caught. You can still make them however.

11. Unread #6 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:56 PM
  12. Olaok
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Olaok Active Member

^ Please cite your source

13. Unread #7 - Sep 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM
  14. Ambulance
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Ambulance Active Member
    Banned

What is wrong with NyQuil and Nimla...

You guys clearly don't understand the english language. & Nyquil, you just joined so you can't really decide what is rare and whats not.. silly kids..

15. Unread #8 - Sep 6, 2011 at 8:13 PM
  16. Corey
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

Actually he can, seeing there is a sticky.

< Selling The Name "Global" [RSGP] | 13 Rare Names, Four 2 or 3-word Names, 2 Dicing Names >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site