New Account.

Discussion in 'Support Archives' started by Jeff, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
New Account.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 14, 2012 at 12:11 AM
  2. Jeff
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pizza Muncher Homosex Extreme Homosex SytheSteamer
    Lawrence

Jeff Previously named: Jeff.

New Account.

Hey,

So I just created a new account and will most likely be using it as my 'main' account.

This is the new account.

I have a couple of questions with regards to using a new account whilst having an existing account, however my major question is:

Am I able to use my current vouches from my current account (Jeff.) as my own vouches on my new account (Jeff)?

I'm currently studying for my exam in 3 hours so I'll edit this post if anymore questions come up.

However if there is any other relevant information which I need to know, feel free to post it.

Thanks in advance.

3. Unread #2 - Jun 14, 2012 at 12:57 AM
  4. Jack
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Member of the Month Winner Sythe's 10th Anniversary Wubba Lubba Dub Dub The Mortyest Morty Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Le Kingdoms Player Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant I'm LAAAAAAAME
    Signature of the Month Winner

Jack The Infamous Spam Forum King
    Retired Administrator Cool Cat Legendary

New Account.

I do believe you can have two sythe accounts however they are unable to have contact between each other, so your vouches would not be able to be used for the Jeff account without the fullstop. I'd say just continue with your current one as that has well over 4k posts, etc.

5. Unread #3 - Jun 14, 2012 at 1:04 AM
  6. Jeff2
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Jeff2 Newcomer

New Account.

Just a confirmation for future trades etc, I am Jeff.

I know that we are able to have multiple accounts and with regards to having no contact with each other, the only relative thing would be self-vouching, which would not be the case in this situation if I were to use my current vouches from my other account (Jeff.).

Post count doesn't matter to me and Superman has already confirmed that I'm not able to transfer the donator status from Jeff. to this account, so I can easily donate on this account if needed.

But thanks for the input.

7. Unread #4 - Jun 14, 2012 at 2:00 AM
  8. SmperFidelis
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

SmperFidelis I just wanna live while I'm alive... 'Cause it's my life
    Banned

New Account.

You are not able to transfer any vouches from "Jeff." to your new account. Same with the donator status as you stated.

So it's pretty much just like starting back out fresh.

9. Unread #5 - Jun 14, 2012 at 2:18 AM
  10. Shoop
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:
    Vouch Thread:
    Click Here
    Discord Unique ID:
    Two Factor Authentication User St. Patrick's Day 2013 Pizza Muncher Easter 2013 Homosex Heidy

Shoop Legend
    $100 USD Donor New Angelic Retired Sectional Moderator

New Account.

Answered :)

< How i earned free gift cards :) | How to Catch a Ban Evader >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Adblock breaks this site