Adblock breaks this site

Selling main with Bunny ears, Sythe, Yo-yo, and eek! Rare Name/Untouched for 3 years/ORIGINAL OWNER

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Kartoons, Aug 30, 2016.

  1. Kartoons

    Kartoons Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2016
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67
    Selling main with Bunny ears, Sythe, Yo-yo, and eek! Rare Name/Untouched for 3 years/ORIGINAL OWNER

    Hello everyone, I'm not even sure what accounts like these go for.

    Since the release of 07, I haven't played RS3, and I never will again.

    It has a semi rare log-in name, as well as display name.

    Only looking for RSGP

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. Kartoons

    Kartoons Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2016
    Posts:
    74
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    67
    Selling main with Bunny ears, Sythe, Yo-yo, and eek! Rare Name/Untouched for 3 years/ORIGINAL OWNER

    Still for sale.
     
< 125 Main - Max Melee - 28k Protean Items - 2k Total | ex-comp maxed account. With membership >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site