Adblock breaks this site

[S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

Discussion in 'RS3 Mains and Pures' started by Morphie, May 24, 2015.

  1. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Hey guys,
    So I've been sitting on this RS account for a while. I've come into money trouble (Vet Bills) and realized that I can sell this account. I will never use it again and I'd rather it not go to waste.

    Here are the skills

    Now, I'm aware that I don't have the best bank or the most GP, but given the skills of the account, you could easily make some serious GP in no time.
    Contents of bank 1/2
    Contents of bank 2/2

    Here's the account status
    Two minor offenses, both happening in 2006.

    And lastly...
    Here are the completed quests

    Please PM me here if you're interested and we can talk about how to contact each other and negotiate price.

    If there is anything I can provide, or any answers I can give to assist you in any way, please just let me know.
    Thank you very much!

    - Morphie
     
  2. Justice1337

    Justice1337 Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Posts:
    1,215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    $10 offer
     
  3. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    I was hoping for more than that, but I will keep your offer noted!
    I appreciate it.
     
  4. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Never mind
     
  5. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Bump.
     
  6. EvolveUK

    EvolveUK Active Member

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2014
    Posts:
    112
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    12
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    $15 offer.
     
  7. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Awesome, still hoping for a tad more, but I'm still noting your offer.
    Much appreciated!
     
  8. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Bump.
     
  9. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Bump.
     
  10. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Bump.
    It seems like $15 will be the price.
     
  11. Morphie

    Morphie Newcomer

    Joined:
    May 24, 2015
    Posts:
    10
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    7
    [S] RS3 Main - LVL 114 - 1793 Total LVL - 86M EXP - See Inside!

    Sold!
     
< Selling Above Average RS3 Acc | 123 Main - 10 Year Cape - 30$ >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site