Adblock breaks this site

[SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by joherger, Jun 28, 2010.

  1. joherger

    joherger Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

    Selling my beloved main. Finally turned 16 so I can drive, so selling him for gas/car money. Only accepting paypal/mail for him. Can prove ingame. I've had this account since 2005 and will wait for a good price. I'm going somewere so leave your offers here/pm me. Won't be on MSN because I'm not going to be here, but will be on tommorow early. Feel free to post/add my MSN= cheeseloverb No A/W
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  2. guide_seller

    guide_seller Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2009
    Posts:
    536
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

    200$ and will you pay for OMM?
     
  3. Doodles

    Doodles Guru
    Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 26, 2010
    Posts:
    1,212
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

    250$+omm.
     
  4. fourmaddict

    fourmaddict Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2010
    Posts:
    286
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

    barrows pure u accept add or pm me
     
  5. joherger

    joherger Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2010
    Posts:
    298
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    [SELL][MAIL][paypal] MAXED MAIN TURMOIL 140M

    Doodles Is currently in the lead :D. I also can proove ingame
     
< WTB 99 Mining account cb between 3-20 :) | 123+10 2k+ total FOR SALE >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site