Buying Runescape Gold!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by imwhitebytch, Nov 25, 2011.

Buying Runescape Gold!
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 25, 2011 at 12:19 PM
  2. imwhitebytch
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    imwhitebytch Member
    Banned

    Buying Runescape Gold!

    Hi I'am looking to buy around 2-4B Runescape gold. i have about $2500 sitting around that i can spend on RSGP, im not sure how much i can get for $2500, I havn't played Runescape in a while and i just joined this website!

    I know i'am new to this site therefore i do not have any vouches or trust from members. If your willing to go first or go in increments(you still go first) let me know! email me at [email protected] or msn me at [email protected]. I don't care if you have vouches or trust, i still won't send my money first, I have to have some amount of RSGP in my hands before i send alot of money so if i get scammed i still get a little bit of RSGP. Thanks for understanding and have a great day! and I will respond to emails and msn asap! I'am online all day today!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Nov 25, 2011 at 12:22 PM
  4. bastz
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2011
    Posts:
    729
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bastz Apprentice

    Buying Runescape Gold!

    I can sell you 140m through Playerauctions. They take paypal, credit card, all forms of payments. PM me if interested.
     
< Buying Bulk RsGp | $12.16 Paypal account for 25m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site