Adblock breaks this site

Trading a Good 99 Str account

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Snoop Dawg, Apr 24, 2009.

  1. Snoop Dawg

    Snoop Dawg Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading a Good 99 Str account

    I am trading this account for another Runescape account. I got no money or membership on this account. I am looking for a decent main that has membership and a decent amount of money on it. Post offers Dont add me on msn unless you post here.
    Also yes id like to use a MM but i cant pay for fee's so either you would have to or youll have to go first unless your VERY trusted.

    The account:
    [​IMG]
     
  2. Ivan Horvat

    Ivan Horvat Guru

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2007
    Posts:
    1,098
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    41
    Trading a Good 99 Str account

    I have a main I'd swap for it. Add my msn for more info.
     
  3. Snoop Dawg

    Snoop Dawg Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Nov 25, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading a Good 99 Str account

    Ok ill add you.
     
  4. xenocide

    xenocide Active Member

    Joined:
    Jan 4, 2009
    Posts:
    160
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Trading a Good 99 Str account

< [PAYPAL]sell-cb110 THIEVING89 99cook 1700total 251qp | 118!6m+ 1741 total! 65$! >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site