[RSGP] Amazing Main For Sale [RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Single Smash, Sep 1, 2011.

[RSGP] Amazing Main For Sale [RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 1, 2011 at 7:13 AM
  2. Single Smash
    Joined:
    Aug 31, 2011
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Single Smash Member
    Banned

    [RSGP] Amazing Main For Sale [RSGP]

    Alight everyone!

    Now the first thing your going to look at is my post count etc... I actually forgot my username and password to my old sythe account where i had 3000+ posts, however this really isnt relevant! :)

    Im seling my main accoutn because i have a pure i spend my time on now.
    This main including Summoning is combat level - 113. Without summoning it is level 106.

    Im at work at the moment so the only picture i can get is the adventurers log (still member for a while). Take a look at the stats and the overall XP. i will add pictures of in game stats etc when im home.

    It only has about 1M on the account as i xfered most of it to pure. But yeah still some members.

    I only want Runescape Cash for this Account, I dont no a set price so bid away, Say Starting at 10M.

    I will not go first. I will Either do.

    OMM - You pay.
    50/50. You pay half il give you all details, I get other half. DONE.

    Details you will Get:

    Name
    Password(s)
    First password
    My internet Provider.
    Membership Detials, last 4 Card numbers etc...
    Post code.
    All Current Recovery questions (Original, Never been changed)
    Never Moved house so...

    Yeah okay, leave a few offers, Starting at 10m.

    Any Questions post. Glad to help! :)

    Cheers.
    Single Smash (Ryan)

    Adventurers Log:
    (Few stats Blurred out for safety of my account PM if you really need these details)]


    [​IMG]
     
< Trading/selling my main 124(+ wow acc) | 114 main with 99 dung - RSGP ONLY. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site