OSRS [1123 Total] [Fire Cape] Main Account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by GB BurnZy, Nov 24, 2015.

OSRS [1123 Total] [Fire Cape] Main Account
  1. Unread #1 - Nov 24, 2015 at 1:34 AM
  2. GB BurnZy
    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2015
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GB BurnZy Newcomer
    Banned

    OSRS [1123 Total] [Fire Cape] Main Account

    Selling my Old School Runescape account as I no longer play.


    Recovery tests can be made if needed.

    Any questions at all, Post here or PM me.

    The original email will be given upon purchase.



    I will accept either of the following payment methods.


    Paypal

    Runescape Gold (I will only take Runescape Gold if you can refer me to a legit/known Gold buyer)


    Here are all the necesarry screenshots of the account.




    [​IMG]

    http://i63.tinypic.com/11lh0dz.png

    http://i64.tinypic.com/1gkh1y.png

    http://i65.tinypic.com/2cohttc.png

    http://i64.tinypic.com/5vrdx3.png

    http://i64.tinypic.com/e71im9.png
     
< [DONATOR/SVU](S) 115 CB ~ High Slayer ~ 1800+ Total ~ 2.2M+ Bank [VOUCHED] | 103 Combat/85 Slayer >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site