Dear Sythe.

Discussion in 'Spam Forum' started by Magic Arrow, Oct 3, 2010.

Dear Sythe.
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 3, 2010 at 7:50 PM
  2. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    Dear Sythe.

    Before any of you retards come out and say "It's his site he can do what he wants", I'm not attacking whether it's his site, nor am I attacking the fact he has the right to do what the fuck he wants. I'm just looking for reasoning behind this.

    Okay, so you deleted a couple of accounts belonging to people from Ghosts. I can understand your reasoning for deleting Syed, Cruel and co, but when somebody gets deleted, while idling, who has never had any malicious intent, nor has caused any drama, or posted anything degrading the site, I think that it's beyond harsh. Would you have banned one of your staff if they were idling? I think not.

    What is your reasoning for deleting Gears exactly? Idling in an IRC chat that has been used by almost every staff member on your site?

    Before any of the staff delete/lock this, I want to see Sythe reply, I'm beyond curious.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 3, 2010 at 8:08 PM
  4. Evan Wears Prada
    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2009
    Posts:
    1,011
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Evan Wears Prada Guru
    $5 USD Donor New

    Dear Sythe.

    I did think that was a bit unwarrented. I saw that Verts said she can't restore his account either. Wonder whats gonna happen with him now..
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 3, 2010 at 8:49 PM
  6. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    Dear Sythe.

    That's what I heard from numerous people. Care to explain Tyro?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Oct 3, 2010 at 8:53 PM
  8. Marine Clark
    Joined:
    May 25, 2010
    Posts:
    2,430
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Marine Clark Grand Master
    Banned

    Dear Sythe.

    Everything was done for a reason, so leave it at that and trust his judgment.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Oct 3, 2010 at 9:12 PM
  10. Magic Arrow
    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2007
    Posts:
    4,129
    Referrals:
    673
    Sythe Gold:
    49
    Extreme Homosex Sythe Awards 2013 Winner

    Magic Arrow Protector of the homosex, defender of the AIDS
    $5 USD Donor Mudkips Retired Sectional Moderator

    Dear Sythe.

    Okay thanks.
     
< 1000 posts <3 | derp >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site