Adblock breaks this site

Buying a cheap Zulrah account

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by SunGold, Feb 11, 2016.

  1. SunGold

    SunGold Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    I'm looking to buy a Zulrah account.
    Minimum:
    45 Prayer
    70 Def
    75 Range
    75 Mage

    I am looking for the cheapest offer with at least these stats. The rest of the account doesn't matter. I would be happy to use a trusted MM :)
     
  2. Gates

    Gates Active Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 11, 2016
    Posts:
    118
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    pmed you buddy
     
  3. Veneno

    Veneno Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2016
    Posts:
    70
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    I can sell you a nice level 111 with these stats + much, much, much more for a very good price. Message me your skype if interested. :)
    edit: Or a level 117 with these stats but not as much untradeables as the level 111 for cheaper.
     
  4. SunGold

    SunGold Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    Please post offers on this thread
     
  5. kezz

    kezz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2015
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
  6. SunGold

    SunGold Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    so far the offers have exceeded the level requirements by a long shot. I am only looking for an account to fight zulrah with, so I am not interested in paying much more for higher level stats. sorry! (I understand the levels may be a little bit higher, but most of the offers I have received so far are all 90+ combat stats)
     
  7. SunGold

    SunGold Member
    $25 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Feb 5, 2016
    Posts:
    64
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    14
    Buying a cheap Zulrah account

    bumpppp
     
< Selling 2 good trained / wc account | [$100 Donator] Selling 1700+ total starter main >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site