#1 TWITCH/YOUTUBE LIVE VIEWS - LEGAL VIEWS - NEVER SEEN BEFORE

Discussion in 'Social Media Services and Usernames' started by Basic Bitch, May 30, 2021.

1. Unread #1 - May 30, 2021 at 9:30 AM
  2. Basic Bitch
    Referrals:
    Sythe Gold:

Basic Bitch Member

[​IMG]

To contact me you can either DM me through Hackforums and if I don't reply the fastest way to reach me is on discord: rijstpapi#2313

Q&A
    How are the viewers counted?

The system tracks the number of viewers on your stream and adds a certain amount of viewers to reach the number you put in the Order. Every viewer who comes through our website is equal to one viewer. The longer the viewers who come to our site stay, the slower the views will be spent.

Can I get banned from Twitch for using your service?

Twitch's user agreement allows users to advertise their streaming on third-party resources.
    Our technology does not violate Twitch's user agreement.

Are there any refunds available?

We are currently not offering refunds UNLESS something messes up on our end. So, if you buy 10,000 viewers and you decide that you don't need that many we won't refund you if you stop using them but you'll ALWAYS keep the remaining balance ofcourse.

If I buy viewers how will they be distributed

When buying the views you will tell me how many viewers you would like to be active in your stream. For example: If you are currently struggling with only 14 viewers and you want your average to be 50 or 55 then I will allow it to go up to 55 viewers and it will fluctuate between 50 to 60 to make it more realistic.

Why should I purchase this and not some cheaper viewbot.

I'm not stopping you at all if you want to purchase a viewbot but I just want to warn you that Twitch isn't a small website like it was back in the day. They will shadowban you and probably deny any partner application you ever send in. This is not a "Viewbot" these are real people and they will contribute to the ads that will be played on your stream so considering this service is one of a kind and completely legal my prices should be even higher. This is only for the serious streamers who want to succeed and grow their channels. This is something that will have a HUGE impact in the longrun, so if you're streaming for fun and don't care about growing then this service isn't really for you.

Last edited: May 30, 2021
< [333$+ donor] ⭐ Creating Discord Servers ⭐ Making revisions to already existing servers! ⭐ Safe ⭐ | SELL VERIFIED ACCOUNTS|COINMAMA|COINBASE|BITTREX|BLOCKCHAIN >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest

Adblock breaks this site