70+ Agility

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by texturizable, Dec 1, 2014.

70+ Agility
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 1, 2014 at 9:50 AM
  2. texturizable
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2014
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    texturizable Newcomer

    70+ Agility

    Well after my main was banned for botting agil, the staker i was making to take its place also did trying to bot agil. Ergo, I shall not be trying to bot agility any longer lol

    I am looking for an account with atleast 70 agility. I don't care about any other stats really, although high farming would be a bonus as well. The only thing i care about is the 70 agility so I'm looking for the cheapest account possible with that.

    I have already been scammed 70m here for a main due to rushing, so I will not be in a hurry, and if you arent trusted, don't bother.

    Feel free to post pics/details to this post, or inbox me pics, stats, and price.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 2, 2014 at 2:25 AM
  4. texturizable
    Joined:
    Nov 18, 2014
    Posts:
    15
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    texturizable Newcomer

    70+ Agility

    bump.
     
< [09User]Selling Staker/Starter Main[93cb] | selling 123cb 99 hunter! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site