Adblock breaks this site

buying baby obby or baby ags pure

Discussion in 'OSRS Pures & Skillers: Levels 3-69' started by F B I, Jul 9, 2017.

  1. F B I

    F B I Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 30, 2014
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    566
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

    Tell me what you have for sale, either looking for 32-34 cb level obby pure (no range) or a baby ags pure (under let's say 68-70 cb).

    payment will be 07 gp
     
  2. AlexGG

    AlexGG The Legend
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2014
    Posts:
    235
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    46
    Tier 1 Prizebox
  3. F B I

    F B I Apprentice

    Joined:
    May 30, 2014
    Posts:
    636
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    566
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

  4. Sir Stenno

    Sir Stenno Member
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 22, 2017
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    28
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

    Think its sold.
     
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2017
  5. mitch_gainz

    mitch_gainz Forum Addict
    Banned

    Joined:
    Jun 3, 2013
    Posts:
    446
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    385
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

    I got a 73 cmb ags pure
     
  6. Mackysmack25

    Mackysmack25 Forum Addict

    Joined:
    Jul 19, 2017
    Posts:
    255
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    269
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

    I have a lowish level ags pure with PoH with fountain.

    Stats:
    75 Attack
    73 Strength
    1 Defense
    71 Range
    52 Prayer
    75 Mage
    73 HP

    I also have a 32 cmb lvl obby mauler 60 str, 49 hp all 1's everywhere else
     
  7. Mr.King

    Mr.King I could not help myself. It is my nature.
    $50 USD Donor New

    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2017
    Posts:
    1,272
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    1,221
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Extreme Homosex Village Drunk
    buying baby obby or baby ags pure

< 07 Runescape accounts (07 gold/pp/btc accepted) | Cb 60/firecape/ava/1def/70mage/75range/60str/60att/43pray >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site