[07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

Discussion in 'RS3 Fire Cape & Kiln Cape Services' started by biggie tupac, Jul 26, 2013.

[07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2013 at 9:59 PM
  2. biggie tupac
    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2013
    Posts:
    27
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    biggie tupac Member

    [07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

    my player is:cb lvl 52, 71 range, 50 hp, 44 pray, 1 deffence
    payment type: PayPal

    my player is ready to go.

    250 purple sweets, 1 range pot (4), 7 sara brews (4), 19 super restores (4)

    mitre, god cloak, monk robe, fury, black d chaps and vambs, k bow, 3.8k rack bolts, seers ring, ranger boots.

    looking for someone trusted:'( and someone who is a pro at getting firecapes for low lvl pures.

    thank you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2013 at 10:46 PM
  4. RSGP_RPSGP
    Joined:
    Mar 30, 2013
    Posts:
    163
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    RSGP_RPSGP Active Member
    Banned

    [07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

    Pmed. Add my skype: ryan.orwik
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 27, 2013 at 11:07 AM
  6. PartyPeteShop
    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2011
    Posts:
    108,062
    Referrals:
    3,941
    Sythe Gold:
    128,155
    Discord Unique ID:
    281700428167512065
    Discord Username:
    partypeteshop
    I can count to potato! St. Patrick's Day 2013 St. Patrick's Day 2014 (2) Valentine's Day 2015 UWotM8? (2) Penguin Gohan has AIDS (2) MushyMuncher (2) Dunce Cook (2)
    Heidy (2) Shitting Rainbow (2) Pokémon Trainer Halloween 2013 Lawrence (2) Le Monkey (2) Doge (2) TOKI! AM'S YOU WEARINGS MY PANTS? (2) Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? (2) Tom Black
    Oktoberfest 2013 Rupee Potamus (2) Spyro Smashing Why is there BACON in the SOAP!? Bitch! Christmas 2013 Extreme Homosex (2)

    PartyPeteShop www.PartyPeteShop.com - CHEAP OSRS/RS3 Gold FAST!
    PartyPeteShop Donor

    [07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

    I recommend using Lured Yah's and Zuzel111's Fire Cape Service. I had them do it on my 1 def 70 range acc and they managed to do it even though rs dc'd several times during the process. If you want more info I suggest going to their live chat http://sparta.rs/ . These guys are very legit and professional and don't charge much. I would say their price is pretty decent and they are really quick when doing it. Check out their sythe thread as well Here: [1100+ Vouches Total][2000+ Capes] www.Sparta.RS Caping Service || Jads [300$donor]
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 27, 2013 at 11:17 AM
  8. zeelilly
    Joined:
    Sep 17, 2011
    Posts:
    117
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    zeelilly Active Member

    [07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

    I have on my pure. I could easily get it for you and would barely use any of supplies. PM me, I usually don't do services but I'm dire need of a gift for my girlfriend and could use the PayPal. I could start anytime.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 27, 2013 at 7:17 PM
  10. 07 Jadz
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2013
    Posts:
    130
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    07 Jadz Active Member
    Banned

    [07] need firecape service for 1 deffence pure

    pm me. i could do this. check thread in my sig.
     
< 07 firecape 40 defence 70 hp 70 range 43 prayer (3m RSGP) | 07 RS Fire Cape 40 range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site