[B] 85+ Runecrafting Level Account.

Discussion in 'OSRS Main Accounts: Level 80+' started by leetmad, Jun 6, 2015.

[B] 85+ Runecrafting Level Account.
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 6, 2015 at 8:05 PM
  2. leetmad
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2015
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    111
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    leetmad Active Member

    [B] 85+ Runecrafting Level Account.

    Title says it all. Don't mind much for other stats. If they're high, that's cool, all the better. Looking to spend between $100-$200. Can pay in parts of cash and RS gold, as I have about 45m cash on my personal account.

    The desire is to purchase a RC account that I can waste time getting to 91+ for good money and eventually the cape.

    /////////////////////////////////////////////​

    Clearly I don't use this site, so whatever needs to be done to verify trustworthiness, I leave it to you to decide the method/transaction/payment processes.
    /////////////////////////////////////////////​

    I just have a wallet with a credit card and want a main account.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 10, 2015 at 10:37 PM
  4. leetmad
    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2015
    Posts:
    139
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    111
    Sythe's 10th Anniversary

    leetmad Active Member

    [B] 85+ Runecrafting Level Account.

    Bump.
     
< Level 89 main for sale | 07 Maxed Main [PP/BTC/07] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site