Adblock breaks this site

buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by ZincKemical, Apr 17, 2013.

  1. ZincKemical

    ZincKemical Newcomer
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 29, 2013
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

    buying any lvl 4 only skiller, atleast one skill 90+ or around that or like all 60-70+
     
  2. PantherzGP

    PantherzGP Member

    Joined:
    Apr 13, 2013
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1
    buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

    I have one but its 80 woodcutting, 60 mining, 60 cooking.. nothing 90+ though, but 67 fishing as well.
     
  3. 2salewonder

    2salewonder Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    Oct 26, 2011
    Posts:
    772
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

  4. I get specs

    I get specs Apprentice
    Banned

    Joined:
    May 22, 2011
    Posts:
    739
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

  5. Flauzzy

    Flauzzy Member

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2013
    Posts:
    25
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    buying any lvl 4 skiller! cash!

< Selling Skiller with 88 Firemaking and 49 Herb | [07 gp] maxed turmoil 80 def acc [5x99s] [07 gp] >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site