Adblock breaks this site

Buying RSGP From Australians!!!

Discussion in 'Sell RuneScape 3 EOC Gold (WTB threads)' started by Rich_Kid, Mar 22, 2011.

  1. Rich_Kid

    Rich_Kid Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP From Australians!!!

    Hey everyone!

    I have a thread right here with basically all the details, but i'll re-post info for those that don't like clicking links :): http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1057593

    Basically, I had a older thread that i hadn't bumped/looked at for a while which is while i'm re-posting. I've also bought some stuff already, but i am mainly only interested in RSGP now since it seems to be a lot harder to buy rares, and i can buy the rares with RSGP anyway!



    Payment Method

    Honestly I have no intentions of being scammed etc. So I'm really only interested in meeting in person. I live in Brisbane, Australia, so i'm sure there should be a fair few Brisbane people here on sythe considering it's the capital of Queensland, I will drive around 2 hrs from Brisbane, so if you live somewhere close to Brisbane just post your location and I'll look it up and let you know! I will 'consider' paying through paypal or direct bank transfer only if you have a good deal, but i'm not going first or using an OMM since quite frankly i trust no one, this is my hard earned money, not gained from botting Runescape services or anything so i'm not willing to just throw it away.


    PM me or Post Here with your msn if interested please.
     
  2. Rich_Kid

    Rich_Kid Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2011
    Posts:
    92
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP From Australians!!!

    Bump! :)
     
  3. S

    S noobies

    Joined:
    Mar 7, 2011
    Posts:
    15,907
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    3,618
    Two Factor Authentication User
    Buying RSGP From Australians!!!

    As i mentioned before, we can use Western Union; if u agree with an OMM aswell.
     
  4. Supamen

    Supamen Member

    Joined:
    Mar 25, 2011
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Buying RSGP From Australians!!!

    Damn! I'm in Melbourne ahha!

    I have over 700m+ for sale.
    If you have MB that would be great.
     
< Seelling 75m $0.8 Paypal Method | [$0.8/MILL] Buying 100m - 500m >


 
 
Adblock breaks this site