[SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by ХсЯєєᴾῩ, Dec 29, 2008.

[SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 29, 2008 at 12:04 PM
  2. ХсЯєєᴾῩ
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ХсЯєєᴾῩ Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    A little story behind this account.
    In the summer of 08 I was browsing Youtube for Pure Clans and then I came across this might one they called Final Ownage Elite. I said to myself I want to join that clan, because wow did it look great. I made this account I skilled for a week or two and earned myself a pretty penny "3m". I lost all of this when I let a friend on he took all of the money. I was outraged by this. I quit it for awhile and then I found out about RSbot. I quickly earned 16m and was on my way. Then again I found myself bored. So I came to this website looking for a pure and I found one an initiate pure with 99 strength. We had done our trade and were on our way. We stayed in touch and helped each other out with random things, but one day I was a PHTP (Pure House Training Party) I asked them "Do you know of any good places to train besides here or bandits. They said "Yes, let me on the account for a while and I'll take you to them." I said Okay because I had my accounts recoveries in case anything went wrong. Later I tried logging on and then I saw it "Invalid Password" I quickly recovered mine. I had lost "3m". After a while of more playing a found a person in need of around 14-15m gp. I offered my money and they accepted it. After maybe 3 or 4 days. That account was recovered and I took my account back to find it cleaned and with 40defence. I was shocked and angered by this. So after that I loaded RSBot and botted for a month straight to find myself with 35m, but the inevitable 10day ban. Now I am back here today selling this account.

    Okay, now with that said what am I looking for for this account? I am taking Zerkers, Initiate Pures, 1 Defence pures, and Holiday Item Accounts. The cash does not matter to me. If anything your going first I WILL NOT unless your highly trusted. We may use an MM you will pay the fees.

    Items that all the accounts must have.

    Zerkers:
    Torso
    Firecape
    Rune Gloves
    Rune Defender
    Ancients or Lunar

    Initiate Pure:
    Firecape
    Adamant Gloves
    Mithril Defenders.
    Ancients

    1 Defence Pures:
    Mith Gloves
    Full Zamorak Book
    Firecape.
    Ancients.

    Holiday Item Accounts:
    Bunny Ears
    Scythe
    Chicken

    [​IMG]

    Lets see them offers.

    My MSN [email protected]
    ​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM
  4. TangoApple
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TangoApple Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    didnt u say ur pure was 99str? sorry im a bit confused i have a pure i can offer.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 29, 2008 at 12:45 PM
  6. ХсЯєєᴾῩ
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ХсЯєєᴾῩ Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    I don't believe we've ever spoken?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 29, 2008 at 1:08 PM
  8. d4rk b0w
    Joined:
    Dec 11, 2008
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    d4rk b0w Member
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

  9. Unread #5 - Dec 29, 2008 at 1:18 PM
  10. Xx Sweeper Xx
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2008
    Posts:
    320
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Xx Sweeper Xx Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    NICE PHOTO!


    LOL


    off de Shoes.


    Bush and de jurolist
     
  11. Unread #6 - Dec 29, 2008 at 2:06 PM
  12. Johnny :)
    Joined:
    Nov 16, 2007
    Posts:
    153
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Johnny :) Active Member
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    Mining autoing or what?
    And what payments are you taking?
     
  13. Unread #7 - Dec 29, 2008 at 3:17 PM
  14. conner052
    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2008
    Posts:
    1,369
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    conner052 Guru
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    not like youd want to trade but i do have a account with bunny ears. pm me on sythe if you'd like to look up name.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Dec 29, 2008 at 6:36 PM
  16. ХсЯєєᴾῩ
    Joined:
    Sep 1, 2008
    Posts:
    407
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ХсЯєєᴾῩ Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    I bumped this from the future.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Dec 29, 2008 at 9:07 PM
  18. x godly x
    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    x godly x Active Member

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    i got a lvl 91 with bunny ears rubber chicken and scythe...pm me or tlajk on msn... if intrested...msn is [email protected]
     
  19. Unread #10 - Dec 29, 2008 at 9:42 PM
  20. mike_w_99
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2008
    Posts:
    2,034
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    mike_w_99 Grand Master
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    I have a lvl 105 beast main, il add you now.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Dec 29, 2008 at 9:52 PM
  22. ♫├┤uffi€♪
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2008
    Posts:
    1,326
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ♫├┤uffi€♪ Guru
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    I see mining and hunting :)

    [email protected]
     
  23. Unread #12 - Dec 30, 2008 at 3:53 AM
  24. x godly x
    Joined:
    Dec 22, 2008
    Posts:
    194
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    x godly x Active Member

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    yo my m8 will offer his lvl 120 with 2 fire capes 71m cash and torso -.-
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jan 3, 2009 at 4:50 PM
  26. Tradd
    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2008
    Posts:
    654
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tradd Apprentice
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    You fucking scammer, that's bull shit. A 120 with 2 fire capes, torso and 71M Cash is a fucking scam. Gtfo the forums you shit.
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jan 3, 2009 at 4:53 PM
  28. TangoApple
    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2008
    Posts:
    438
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    TangoApple Forum Addict
    Banned

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    i've removed gp from my pure, and will accept 25m high crater 4 it
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jan 3, 2009 at 5:53 PM
  30. Bowler210
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2008
    Posts:
    207
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Bowler210 Active Member

    [SWAP]Level 66 Range Tank FIRECAPE 27m[SWAP]

    hm, would you take an account like this? add my msn, and ill tell you about, give you the name so you can check runescape's highscores. :/
     
< Buying an RS pure acc | [paypal-rsgp] selling 2 accs!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site