C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by C 0 2 can, Feb 13, 2008.

C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!
  1. Unread #1 - Feb 13, 2008 at 12:47 PM
  2. C 0 2 can
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    C02s Trusted Mming



    So Basically I want the opportunity to MM for you.
    I will always be fast efficiant and kind when dealing with customers.
    I will MM for anyone. Even if they have Hurt/Scammed me in the Past


    Pins For Accounts:
    1.) Both Buyer and Seller Contact Me on Msn or Aim
    2.) We Will discuss what the trade is.
    3.) I take pictures of the whole process for my app. And for your safety
    4.) I recive the account user name and password. I Changed pass. I check to make sure everything agreed on is there.
    5.) I receive the Pin number from the Pin seller.
    6.) I Tell pin to the Pin Buyer.
    7.) If He says it doesn't work i will check it my self.
    8.) If it doesn't work, i will return everything back to normal and report the seller as a scammer getting him banned
    ​

    Account For Account:​

    1.) Both Buyer and Seller Contact Me on Msn or Aim
    2.) We Will discuss what the trade is.
    3.) I take pictures for my app and for your safety
    4.) I receive both accounts user and pass . I change both passes.
    5.) I Swap info to both of the customers.
    6.) The Trade is complete.



    Services

    1.) Both Servicer and Servicery Contact Me on Msn or Aim
    2.) We Will discuss what the service is.
    3.) I take pictures for my app and for your safety
    4.)I am given the Account or Pin for the service
    6.) Servicer Starts
    7.) Servicer Contacts me when hes done.
    8.) The Servicey makes sure all is done.
    9.) When thats confirmed i will give ther servicer the pay.


    Ways of Contact:
    Msn: [email protected]
    Aim: c02can

    Proof:

    Account For Accounts: 1/25

    aussiedud3 and Wes_009
    Both of them Adding me:
    [img=http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/3909/dfgrw7.th.png]

    Me Receiving Account info #1:
    [img=http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/6336/proofwithgodderdjq7.th.png]

    Me Receiving Account info #2
    [img=http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/4422/rewtwi1.th.png]


    Pins: 0/25



    Services:0/25
    ​





    Vouches: ​



     
  3. Unread #2 - Feb 13, 2008 at 1:22 PM
  4. C 0 2 can
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    Okay, I am OPEN. now
     
  5. Unread #3 - Feb 13, 2008 at 5:35 PM
  6. aussiedud3
    Joined:
    Feb 2, 2008
    Posts:
    1,398
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    aussiedud3 Guru
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    BIG FAT VOUCHHe mmed for me he was very professional like
     
  7. Unread #4 - Feb 13, 2008 at 5:35 PM
  8. Wes_009
    Referrals:
    0

    Wes_009 Guest

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    OMG THANKS SO MUCH FOR MM'ING, you were the *best* i could've asked for :wub:
     
  9. Unread #5 - Feb 13, 2008 at 6:26 PM
  10. C 0 2 can
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    No Problem Guys, thanks for letting me.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Feb 14, 2008 at 12:18 AM
  12. C 0 2 can
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    K open... again lol
     
  13. Unread #7 - Feb 16, 2008 at 4:48 PM
  14. C 0 2 can
    Joined:
    Sep 30, 2007
    Posts:
    589
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C 0 2 can Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    Back from my snowboarding vacation. :)
     
  15. Unread #8 - Feb 18, 2008 at 11:08 AM
  16. Papermate HB 2
    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2008
    Posts:
    352
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Papermate HB 2 Forum Addict
    Banned

    C02's MMing Thread-Trusted Free for The Whole Family!

    Vouch he did a pin sale with me i went first all went good!!! VOUCH!
     
< [request] varrock {free if possible} not nuxus | [request] edge yew cutter? {free if possible} not nuxus >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site