*** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Sas, Jul 28, 2007.

*** Buying 40-50 mills now ***
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:01 AM
  2. Sas
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    20

    Sas Forum Addict
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    Good Day People!
    I'm looking to buy mills around 40-50 mill i will use egold, paypal or anything...
    Here are my rules,
    Since this is a rl money trade i will
    NOT go first
    NOT use mm
    GO first for mods , admins etc.
    im buying 4,5 ea. Only post here if you're interested in seling me, if you spam my threadm you WILL be reported.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:03 AM
  4. War Dharok
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2007
    Posts:
    173
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    War Dharok Active Member
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    I can sell pbm or WU, I can let you call me and I will be giving you my home address. I am not willing to go first, but if your interested contact me or go to my shop. I hope a lot of vouches.

    ~War
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:13 AM
  6. Sas
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    20

    Sas Forum Addict
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    Theres 1 problem with the calling... It would cost me like 15-20 bucks... I live in Hungary not the United States...
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 28, 2007 at 9:47 AM
  8. adamh91
    Referrals:
    0

    adamh91 Guest

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

  9. Unread #5 - Jul 28, 2007 at 10:11 AM
  10. Sas
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    20

    Sas Forum Addict
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    well maybe it counts for fagex, but can u prove that its u? lol
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 28, 2007 at 10:38 AM
  12. adamh91
    Referrals:
    0

    adamh91 Guest

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

  13. Unread #7 - Jul 28, 2007 at 11:00 AM
  14. Wedo
    Joined:
    May 22, 2007
    Posts:
    167
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Wedo Active Member
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    I got 50M to sell. E-gold only. Can do in small trades. If you want add me to msn.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 28, 2007 at 12:13 PM
  16. Sas
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2007
    Posts:
    388
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    20

    Sas Forum Addict
    Banned

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    Edit: fiexed msn, added you
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 28, 2007 at 12:47 PM
  18. n 0 0 b
    Referrals:
    0

    n 0 0 b Guest

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

    Ill sell 3m to you if you want. I'd like to do it in increments though.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 28, 2007 at 1:03 PM
  20. adamh91
    Referrals:
    0

    adamh91 Guest

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

  21. Unread #11 - Aug 3, 2007 at 6:07 AM
  22. 2drop
    Referrals:
    0

    2drop Guest

    *** Buying 40-50 mills now ***

< Paying for sig | Need help with Scar >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site