Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Becca, Jul 27, 2007.

Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 27, 2007 at 9:26 AM
  2. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Hey guys! This is my first ever account sale, so I hope it works out alright. My main recently got banned, and my brother gave me this account. I don't really like it, so I'm going to try to sell it. :p

    You will get the first set of recoveries ever used, the current recoveries, the first password, and 2 previous passwords.

    Here's some pictures...

    (I can't delete the recoveries, but I will provide them)
    [​IMG]

    [​IMG]

    Starting Bid - 1M
    A/W - 5M

    You can catch me on MSN - [email protected]

    If I'm not online, please be patient. I'm at my grandparents house right now, and don't have much time online.

    Thanks for looking!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 27, 2007 at 9:32 AM
  4. phill90
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    phill90 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    2.5m right now mm used
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 27, 2007 at 9:51 AM
  6. phill90
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    phill90 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    still waiting.... wats taking so long
    edit: since ur not responding im going to bed lol pm on here or add [email protected] so u can give me ur response. thanks
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 27, 2007 at 10:45 AM
  8. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Sorry Phill! I was out running some erands with my grandma. I'm back now, and I added your MSN.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 28, 2007 at 7:26 PM
  10. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Still for sale. Phil got hacked, and couldn't buy.
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 30, 2007 at 10:53 PM
  12. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Still no buyers. :( Here is a picture of my recovery request being declined. Remember, I will provide you with recovery answers, along with the first password, other passwords, etc.

    I will use an MM, or 50/50.

    [​IMG]
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 30, 2007 at 11:37 PM
  14. jufjufjuf
    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2007
    Posts:
    93
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    jufjufjuf Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    2.5m. i take videos of all my trades so if you scam youll be banned! add [email protected]
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 31, 2007 at 4:57 AM
  16. phill90
    Joined:
    Mar 21, 2007
    Posts:
    159
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    phill90 Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    shes very legit i was going to buy until i got hacked :( so good luck to who ever gets this great account.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 31, 2007 at 8:26 AM
  18. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Ok jufjufjuf, I added your MSN. :)
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 31, 2007 at 11:12 AM
  20. Nuttino
    Referrals:
    0

    Nuttino Guest

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    3M

    Il Add you to msn :)
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 31, 2007 at 11:49 AM
  22. Colauge
    Joined:
    Apr 29, 2007
    Posts:
    790
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Colauge Apprentice
    Banned

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    I Bid 4m
    But We Do A 14 Day Trade
    Official MM
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 31, 2007 at 12:16 PM
  24. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    4m is winning.
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 31, 2007 at 12:34 PM
  26. Becca
    Joined:
    Jul 24, 2007
    Posts:
    69
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Becca Member

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Vouch for Nuttino! I sold him a level 100 account for 4M. It was a really quick trade. We did 50/50. :) Thanks!
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 31, 2007 at 12:38 PM
  28. Nuttino
    Referrals:
    0

    Nuttino Guest

    Selling Lvl 100 - 80 Range - Never been P2P!

    Thanks becca All great so far! Vouch soon too come as agreed hehe :)
     
< buying mils 2 or 2.50 each | Pure Mage Extremely Cheap!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site