Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by range_ownz_u, Jul 26, 2007.

Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 26, 2007 at 6:25 PM
  2. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    74combat totaly ownage! as u can see from the pic anit PC! PC SUCKS HUGE COCK!

    [​IMG]
    Shot at 2007-07-26


    Quests: dt,mm,lost city, horror all the pure quests done. FTW.


    NO A/W

    STARTING BIDS 1M

    Got questions? Need answers for this Account feel free to add my msn [email protected] Dont post stupid thing pl0x. Btw free bumps Are appceated. Thanks

    PS: The Name is totaly ownage. belive me!
    Also all recover answers old passwords all that shit will be gave.
    Also its f2p atm there is recovers when i get a buyer they will be off well i might as well take it off now. Comes with sets of ghostly also.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 26, 2007 at 6:25 PM
  4. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    yeah i made them have nipples dont ask i got bord.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jul 26, 2007 at 7:15 PM
  6. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    wow bump
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jul 26, 2007 at 7:50 PM
  8. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    omfg some1 buy?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Jul 26, 2007 at 8:13 PM
  10. totally pwned
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    totally pwned Forum Addict

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    ill start u with 1m. EDIT:DIDNT SEE COMBAT :) and can u please delete recoves and post pic please. wat was membership payed with?
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jul 26, 2007 at 8:23 PM
  12. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    it was a pbp pin, and the combat is lvl 74 its uptop before the pic and i will deleat recovers when i have a seller.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jul 26, 2007 at 8:26 PM
  14. totally pwned
    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2007
    Posts:
    565
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    totally pwned Forum Addict

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    looks like im only one buyin :)
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jul 26, 2007 at 10:54 PM
  16. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    well ppl r just not biting today. well whats ur offer?
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 27, 2007 at 10:19 AM
  18. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    omfg i sware some1 bi this fucking account i need to sell it to get my santa back. ffs
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 27, 2007 at 10:30 AM
  20. yaya280
    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2007
    Posts:
    308
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    yaya280 Forum Addict

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    i buy 5m pm me
     
  21. Unread #11 - Jul 27, 2007 at 10:34 AM
  22. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

  23. Unread #12 - Jul 27, 2007 at 11:23 AM
  24. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    updatE: recovers are off FTW~
     
  25. Unread #13 - Jul 27, 2007 at 4:20 PM
  26. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    Oo back from work still selling.!
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 28, 2007 at 12:13 AM
  28. range_ownz_u
    Joined:
    May 23, 2007
    Posts:
    215
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    range_ownz_u Active Member
    Banned

    Selling Ownage I Mean Ownage Dt Done 40 Def 81range Tank 70mage Ftw?

    Account Sold 6m
     
< Can u unban me? or not possible? | selling mage pure 34 cmbat/51mage!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site