Selling a RESET Turmoil Pure! [95cb/Maul/Rapier/Korasi]

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by arch xo, Sep 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selling a RESET Turmoil Pure! [95cb/Maul/Rapier/Korasi]
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 6, 2011 at 1:08 PM
  2. arch xo
    Joined:
    Aug 28, 2011
    Posts:
    230
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    arch xo Active Member
    Banned

    Selling a RESET Turmoil Pure! [95cb/Maul/Rapier/Korasi]

    *I am a VIP on R2Pleasent's VIP List* and have been trading with him since 2006 - I will get him to vouch this thread shortly.


    Hey there guys, I know first thing you're seeing is my post count.

    I'm very new to forums as I've never sold an account - I've browsed forums since 2005 but never bought or sold anything on Sythe.

    I am WILLING to use an OFFICIAL MIDDLEMAN OR YOU GO FIRST.

    I WILL go first if you are HIGHLY trusted.

    I am accepting RSGP only, as I am an RSGP seller.

    I'm selling probably the rarest account on Sythe you will find - this account was reset a long long time ago to 10 defence, unfortunately I got 11 by accident but still the lowest level with Turmoil is supposed to be 28 defence.
    I'm selling this account because I'm now 22 years old and have ZERO time for RuneScape.

    The account comes with the following:

    - Chaotic Maul
    - Chaotic Rapier
    - Rune Gloves
    - Korasi Sword
    - Black Defender
    - Firecape
    - Combat Robes
    - Curses

    Pictures:

    [​IMG]


    [​IMG]



    HIGHEST BID: 300$ - Preferably RSGP I'm looking for
    Email: [email protected]​
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 6, 2011 at 3:34 PM
  4. k0unit
    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2008
    Posts:
    457
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    k0unit Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling a RESET Turmoil Pure! [95cb/Maul/Rapier/Korasi]

    100m to kick it off.
     
< [R2Pleasent ViP Member] Selling a RESET Turmoil Pure! [95cb/Maul/Rapier/Korasi] | [Selling]Turmoil pure + ovls + chaotics, all turm quests done ! + 79 summon[RSGP] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site