MAX 80 DEFENCE 3 CHAOTICS/5 99s/BARROWS Gl/KORASI/ZERK RING (I)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Apker, Jul 5, 2011.

MAX 80 DEFENCE 3 CHAOTICS/5 99s/BARROWS Gl/KORASI/ZERK RING (I)
  1. Unread #1 - Jul 5, 2011 at 5:28 PM
  2. Apker
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Apker Forum Addict
    Banned

    MAX 80 DEFENCE 3 CHAOTICS/5 99s/BARROWS Gl/KORASI/ZERK RING (I)



    Hello viewers of this thread. This is an updated thread i made of this account that hasnt been sold yet. first of all i want to say I AM original owner and im selling it for only paypal offers can start at 225$ USD dont even try pathetic bullshit offers :/ and i have the old passwords all info for you to have including first password which is main.. here is a link to watch on utube of the account im selling! STILL HAS MEMBERS REMAINING!


    [​IMG]

    Uploaded with ImageShack.us




    PM [email protected]!!!

    WATCH THIS VIDEO OF MY ACCOUNT!!! DONT WORRY ITS NOT A SCAAM DEVICE OR SUCH LMAO

    HERE : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sBGg-JOe5o
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jul 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM
  4. Apker
    Joined:
    Jun 17, 2011
    Posts:
    375
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Apker Forum Addict
    Banned

    MAX 80 DEFENCE 3 CHAOTICS/5 99s/BARROWS Gl/KORASI/ZERK RING (I)

    BUMP!! ima rage cmon sum1 offerr
     
< 118 main, rapier, frosts, 6m wealth[RSGP/Paypal] | CHEAP! 15-20m Lvl 97 Fullvoid Fc 99fm All Round Acc 80+ Cb Stats >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site