[CHEAP RSGP] 2 Accounts for sale [CHEAP RSGP]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Fabiian, Jun 23, 2011.

[CHEAP RSGP] 2 Accounts for sale [CHEAP RSGP]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 23, 2011 at 10:18 AM
  2. Fabiian
    Joined:
    Jan 11, 2011
    Posts:
    44
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Fabiian Member
    Banned

    [CHEAP RSGP] 2 Accounts for sale [CHEAP RSGP]

    Dear Sythe users.
    I have 2 accounts for sale (Started a new account)

    Account 1#
    [​IMG]

    Account 2#
    [​IMG]

    Send me a offer.
    Add me on MSN
    [email protected]

    Do not ask me if I can give it to you for free or els I will block you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 23, 2011 at 10:22 AM
  4. Jeff
    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2011
    Posts:
    11,444
    Referrals:
    26
    Sythe Gold:
    3,205
    Two Factor Authentication User MushyMuncher Christmas 2014 Christmas 2015 Easter 2016 Sythe's 10th Anniversary Pizza Muncher Homosex Extreme Homosex SytheSteamer
    Lawrence

    Jeff Previously named: Jeff.

    [CHEAP RSGP] 2 Accounts for sale [CHEAP RSGP]

    35M offer on the first account.

    I'll pay for OMM and recovery test fees.

    15M offer on the second account.

    I'll pay for OMM and recovery test fees.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 23, 2011 at 10:26 AM
  6. I Laffd
    Joined:
    Dec 7, 2009
    Posts:
    566
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Laffd Forum Addict
    Banned

    [CHEAP RSGP] 2 Accounts for sale [CHEAP RSGP]

    Nice accounts, GL selling.

    What are you looking for on #2?
     
< Selling old main 91 cbt [RSGP] | 3 Really NICE accounts. >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site