Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by XBLWicked, Jun 19, 2011.

Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 19, 2011 at 2:10 AM
  2. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Hi my account comes with :

    8.5k IP.
    69 Champions
    41 Skins
    2 Full tier 3 rune pages, for AP and AD champions.

    Heres a list of skins..
    Goth Annie
    Pharoah Amumu
    Festival Kassadin
    Nurse Akali
    Golden Alistar
    Piltover Customs Blitzcrank
    Team Spirit Anivia
    Union Jack Fiddlesticks
    Yellow Jacket Shen
    Woad Ashe
    Pax Jax
    The Mighty Jax
    Vandal Jax
    Apocalyptic Brand
    Sheriff Caitlyn
    Loch Ness Cho'Gath
    Urfrider Corki
    Nottingham Ezreal
    Spooky Gangplank
    Dreadknight Garen
    Gragas, Esq.
    Grim Reaper Karthus
    Prestigious LeBlanc
    Traditional Lee Sin
    Coral Reef Malphite
    Totemic Maokai
    Dragon Knight Mordekaiser
    Infernal Mordekaiser
    Blade Mistress Morgana
    Galactic Nasus
    French Maid Nidalee
    Frozen Terror Nocturne
    Noxus Poppy
    Freljord Rammus
    Bilgerat Rumble
    Uncle Ryze
    Hextech Singed
    Dryad Soraka
    Primal Udyr
    Vandal Vladimir
    Tundra Hunter Warwick


    I'm looking for Canadian XBL Prepaid cards or $ Via WU/PP all offers are appreciated. also my sleep schedule is messed up I'm usually only on late so please PM me your email address it will make it easier for me to get in touch with all who are interested.

    pictures are messed up I tried putting them together didnt work as planned but good enough lol.
    New Current offer 55$ USD

    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 19, 2011 at 4:29 AM
  4. WutHS
    Joined:
    May 20, 2011
    Posts:
    52
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    WutHS Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    I assume this is NA server? am i right?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 19, 2011 at 12:58 PM
  6. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Yes and the above is banned so bump.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 19, 2011 at 6:58 PM
  8. LoLBuyAndSell
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2011
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LoLBuyAndSell Member

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

  9. Unread #5 - Jun 20, 2011 at 3:38 AM
  10. boxxylol
    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2011
    Posts:
    2
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    boxxylol Newcomer

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    im interested! PM me or add me on skype boxxylol1
     
  11. Unread #6 - Jun 27, 2011 at 4:50 AM
  12. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    havn't gotten in touch with the above cause I have been to caught up in vindictus lol but I went on this account recently to check things..and I bought the new hero with IP going to upload a pic in a few mins and edit my original post I will add u you guys sometime tommorow I will be trying to get this sold quick, I want cash for my game lol.
     
  13. Unread #7 - Jun 27, 2011 at 11:06 AM
  14. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Bump /msgtoshort
     
  15. Unread #8 - Jun 30, 2011 at 11:57 PM
  16. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    new fresh bump, i'm usually not on this site alot so please pm me your email addy =D
     
  17. Unread #9 - Jul 5, 2011 at 8:40 AM
  18. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Bumping added everyone who pmed me... >< I've been busy lately but i'll be on for most of today if you can get in touch with me.
     
  19. Unread #10 - Jul 5, 2011 at 2:45 PM
  20. B00M3 RANG
    Joined:
    Mar 23, 2011
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    B00M3 RANG Active Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

  21. Unread #11 - Jul 5, 2011 at 4:48 PM
  22. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Hey Boom3 I added you, I recently got off msn but i'm online now D;
     
  23. Unread #12 - Jul 5, 2011 at 5:20 PM
  24. LoLBuyAndSell
    Joined:
    Jun 13, 2011
    Posts:
    56
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    LoLBuyAndSell Member

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

  25. Unread #13 - Jul 5, 2011 at 5:21 PM
  26. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    too the above I have u added on msn your not online?
     
  27. Unread #14 - Jul 5, 2011 at 6:36 PM
  28. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Well i'm tired so i'm off msn and everything now I'll be up in about 8 hrs and then stay up for another 12 hope to be able to talk to you guys on msn tommorow
     
  29. Unread #15 - Jul 5, 2011 at 10:48 PM
  30. Trixer
    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2011
    Posts:
    11
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Trixer Newcomer

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

  31. Unread #16 - Jul 6, 2011 at 1:09 PM
  32. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Emailed you Trixer.. as I said Looking to sell this account soon this thread has been going on way to long pretty much because I havn't been able to get on to talk to people ._. I'ma be more active this week I promise.. talk to you all later hopefully

    Also I'm currently on MSN, PM me on sythe if you want to talk..
     
  33. Unread #17 - Jul 6, 2011 at 2:28 PM
  34. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Bump..Still online
     
  35. Unread #18 - Jul 6, 2011 at 5:25 PM
  36. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    Alright i'm tired of being on msn i'm getting off now hopefully talk to some of you later or tommorow morning ishs eastern time
     
  37. Unread #19 - Jul 7, 2011 at 12:17 PM
  38. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    bump back online.. pm me or reply here with email if your interested.
     
  39. Unread #20 - Jul 10, 2011 at 12:01 PM
  40. XBLWicked
    Joined:
    Jun 19, 2011
    Posts:
    39
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XBLWicked Member
    Banned

    Selling League Of Legends Account Info Inside :)

    bump..online for a bit
     
< Rift account - 2 months time left - Geard Rogue | Rift Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site