[SYDNEY] Selling Minecraft account[Rsgp/PP]

Discussion in 'MMO Account Trading' started by Sydney, Apr 29, 2011.

[SYDNEY] Selling Minecraft account[Rsgp/PP]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 29, 2011 at 1:07 AM
  2. Sydney
    Joined:
    Mar 13, 2011
    Posts:
    29
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    5

    Sydney Member

    [SYDNEY] Selling Minecraft account[Rsgp/PP]

    Hey there sythe forum! As far as I know this is the first thread selling a minecraft account :) So basically I didn't enjoy minecraft at all so if anyone doesn't have the game and would like to get a second hand account for cheap $$ just post a reply in this thread. I will accept about 10mil Rsgp or 10$paypal. Using currency converter I found that 14.95EUR is roughly 22.80USD so thats less than half price :) let me know if your interested :)
     
< Seafight Globale Europe 1 account. | [RSGP] Selling Guildwars Account. All expansions + bank! ONLY 30M RSGP!!!! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site