The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]

Discussion in 'Dispute Forum Archive' started by warrior o111, Apr 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]
  1. Unread #1 - Apr 9, 2011 at 11:28 AM
  2. warrior o111
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2008
    Posts:
    177
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    warrior o111 Active Member
    Banned

    The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]

    First off, this is my irl friend's sythe account, but I (Person posting this) am The Jester. This is my first and last post I will make with this account. He let me use it to get me unbanned since he said he doesn't use it.

    Link to archived dispute: http://sythe.org/showthread.php?t=1086793

    Why was that archived? Nothing was solved, and all gohan did was link me to a post for spam?

    I was banned for "Scamming on HackForums" I've never sold anything on HF, though. I've only bought one thing, months ago. I'm not banned or warned for scamming on HF, so I'm completely clueless how I got banned here..

    http://www.hackforums.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=472169
    HackForum Profile

    Can I PLEASE just get in contact with someone.... I've never scammed in my life, I get banned and ignored, and then real scammers scam someone, make an appeal and sometimes get unbanned.....

    Thanks,
    The Jester
     
  3. Unread #2 - Apr 9, 2011 at 4:20 PM
  4. KerokeroCola
    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2010
    Posts:
    8,268
    Referrals:
    12
    Sythe Gold:
    14

    KerokeroCola Hero
    Retired Global Moderator KerokeroCola Donor

    The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]

    Banned OP for evasion... It's disconcerting that he has access to another account.

    Someone who wants to stoop low enough to make a HF account can process this dispute.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Apr 11, 2011 at 2:22 PM
  6. Corey
    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2009
    Posts:
    4,518
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    3
    UWotM8? <3 n4n0 Oktoberfest 2013 Village Drunk Shitting Rainbow Potamus Sythe Awards 2012 Winner Wait, do you not have an Archer rank? MushyMuncher

    Corey Grand Master
    Crabby Retired Global Moderator

    The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]

    Looked through your account and you're very interested in keylogging and using RATs, so you will remained banned.

    This can be locked.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Apr 12, 2011 at 1:30 PM
  8. Giddy
    Joined:
    May 23, 2006
    Posts:
    11,746
    Referrals:
    9
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    born 2late 2 explore the earth b0rn 2soon 2 explore the galaxy born just in time 2 browse sith d0t org Oktoberfest 2013 The Mortyest Morty Pokémon Trainer Heidy (2) St. Patrick's Day 2014 Lawrence Christmas 2015 Christmas 2013
    Halloween 2015 Two Factor Authentication User Spam Forum Participant

    Giddy Legend
    Prince Yobabo Retired Global Moderator

    The Jester Dispute [NEED SYTHE]

    Locked.
     
< disputing TWC | Appealing a sad ban >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site