[Level 135 Main][8 99's][99 Herblore W/ 22K+ Extremes][2140+ Total Level][RSGP ONLY]

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Rsaccountforsale, Mar 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
[Level 135 Main][8 99's][99 Herblore W/ 22K+ Extremes][2140+ Total Level][RSGP ONLY]
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 3, 2011 at 7:38 PM
  2. Rsaccountforsale
    Joined:
    Mar 3, 2011
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Rsaccountforsale Newcomer

    [Level 135 Main][8 99's][99 Herblore W/ 22K+ Extremes][2140+ Total Level][RSGP ONLY]

    Hey guys, I'm selling my level 135 main account!

    Reason: Staked away all my cash and items... also will be playing on my pure from now on.

    The 99's!

    99 Attack
    99 Strength
    99 Defense
    99 Hitpoints
    99 Ranging! (cost me 100m+)
    99 Magic! (cost me 75m+)
    99 Cooking
    99 Herblore! (cost me 220m+ alone. Still has 22.3k+ combined extreme (3) potions on him 7372 attack, 5155 range, 3599 strength, 3251 defense, 2931, magic, 197 super antifires (4). 220+ quest points. Seers Elite done, Ardy hard, and Fremmy hard done. Other stats include 90+ farming (cost me 100m), summoning (cost me 75m), firemaking ( cost me 50m). 80+ Stats: agility, dungeoneering (lost the chaotic but can access frost dragon resource dungeon!), fletching, crafting, woodcutting, prayer (cost me 50m), smithing (cost me 25m), lots of 70+ stats too! I've put easily 500m+ into this account's skills it's a steal! :nuts:

    Other info: I'M THE ORIGINAL OWNER/CREATOR OF THIS ACCOUNT! The account has never had an email set to it. New recovery questions can be set with a 14 day waiting period until they're active but there are former recoveries on it that I had set long ago which I don't know, sorry. I remember it's first password along with some former passwords and it's current bank pin. The account status is Green Zone. I think that's about it.

    Looking for 250m+ offers RSGP ONLY

    Will USE OMM BUT YOU MUST PAY FEES! (scammers don't waste my time please)

    PM me if interested and I will try to get back to you as soon as I can Thanks!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 3, 2011 at 9:06 PM
  4. Gohan
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2007
    Posts:
    23,694
    Referrals:
    16
    Sythe Gold:
    248
    Discord Unique ID:
    100075291572998144
    Spam Forum Participant Rust Player

    Gohan Legend
    Retired Sectional Moderator Cracker Head $25 USD Donor Prince Yobabo

    [Level 135 Main][8 99's][99 Herblore W/ 22K+ Extremes][2140+ Total Level][RSGP ONLY]

    Pictures.
     
< [RSGP]Selling level 124 Main with Turmoil & 99 rc | [rsgp/paypal] Level 77 Main -- Good All-Around Stats -- Hand-trained >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site