Need a main!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by GF FAQ LOL, Dec 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Need a main!
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 25, 2010 at 5:26 AM
  2. GF FAQ LOL
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2010
    Posts:
    21
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    GF FAQ LOL Newcomer

    Need a main!

    I recovered my main yesterday after 2 year's and kid changed recovs and everything, I thought he quit but I guess not. I changed recovs and registered but he took back and I wont be able to get it back.

    So I really need a main I have 2 pure's that I'll trade for it a tank and a red pure please anyone!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 25, 2010 at 7:37 AM
  4. shaba1
    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2010
    Posts:
    355
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shaba1 Forum Addict
    Banned

    Need a main!

    What's a red pure? I got a level 87, 99 fishing,fm, fletch, 86 mining 87 cooking 84 crafting 82 mage and other stuff, i'm not going to write it all down if you're not intrested, pm me and i'll give you username, and tell you other stats not on highscores. And meet in-game. Pm me.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 25, 2010 at 4:15 PM
  6. Tumz
    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Posts:
    94
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Tumz Member

    Need a main!

  7. Unread #4 - Dec 27, 2010 at 8:20 AM
  8. Hahanerd
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Need a main!

    You still need pictures of your other accounts.
     
< [SWAP] Swapping Tribrid 107+5 main 5 90+RANGE/STR/MAGE/HP--FOR TANK![SWAP] | [Buying] Account with high level strength or range >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site