What is with these anime fetishes?

Discussion in 'Archives' started by XSafire, Aug 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
What is with these anime fetishes?
  1. Unread #21 - Aug 9, 2010 at 9:29 AM
  2. XSafire
    Joined:
    Jul 9, 2005
    Posts:
    950
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    XSafire Apprentice
    Banned

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    I completly understand that. I mean I used to watch DBZ, because the plot was interesting to me, for the most part (I stopped watchig after the androids turned good).
    I'm not condeming anyone for watching anime, just wondering why some people fake it to such an extreme, ie role-play and such when no one does that for any American shows, at least to my knowledge.

    Also to the kid who said I just haven't developed the taste for anime porn, I also haven't aquired a taste for beastiality, child porn, gay porn, and everything else rule 34 applies to. I understand some guys like watching blowjobs more than sex, but at least those things are both performed by real people. Don't try and water it down, if you watch anime porn, your a fucking weirdo.
     
  3. Unread #22 - Aug 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM
  4. Kerdo
    Joined:
    Aug 4, 2010
    Posts:
    240
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kerdo Active Member

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    No idea why they like it. I tried watching some just to see what the craze was about, watched a few sci-fi ones (more mature anime, in an R rated sense). But it wasn't anything special, it was exactly the same as normal TV shows except animated. But each to their own I guess. I liked the movie "Spirited Away" though, but not because it was anime.
     
  5. Unread #23 - Aug 9, 2010 at 2:35 PM
  6. rs nechryeal
    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2007
    Posts:
    2,030
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    rs nechryeal Grand Master

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    XSafire, now that we're on the same page, I cannot tell you why people fake it to the point where they have to dress up as characters. Perhaps their lives are so unfulfilled that they feel the need to inject themselves into a new persona that already has the reputation of what they wished they could be. Perhaps it's all about the excitement of going to a convention where other people share similar interests and that is the easiest way to show what you're interested in. I'm not so sure seeing as I don't have the time to lose myself in something such as that.

    On a side note, I would finish the rest of DBZ. It's fairly good
     
  7. Unread #24 - Nov 26, 2010 at 8:55 PM
  8. Drrizzzy Drake
    Joined:
    Oct 30, 2010
    Posts:
    285
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Drrizzzy Drake Forum Addict
    $5 USD Donor New

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    I've been watching anime seriously since 2009, before then I only had seen american dubbed anime like dbz and naruto and didn't even realize they were anime let alone what anime even meant. Their are few american cartoons that still appeal to me at 17. The only one that was really good imo was justice league (orginial) and justice league unlimited. Teen Titans, megas xlr, the orginal spider etc were decent. I use to love watching toonami when I was younger and it only recently dawned on me that the majority of its shows were anime.

    I like anime because it is basically cartoons for more mature people. Everything about anime is superior and it is taken as an art form compared to american cartoons that are aimed at little kids. The animation, art stye/graphics, story lines are worlds beyond anything american.
     
  9. Unread #25 - Nov 27, 2010 at 12:19 AM
  10. SexayMistahBee
    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2006
    Posts:
    2,410
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    27
    Discord Username:
    SexayMistahBee

    SexayMistahBee Sexiest Bee On Earth
    $50 USD Donor New

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    Because girl's in japanese anime where short, short skirts
    and a lot of sexual preferences are made.
     
  11. Unread #26 - Nov 27, 2010 at 2:40 AM
  12. Paralized
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2010
    Posts:
    143
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Paralized Active Member
    Banned

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    it looks so legit on pictures and they wish they were them mabe?
     
  13. Unread #27 - Nov 27, 2010 at 5:12 AM
  14. The Black Gamer
    Joined:
    Oct 28, 2010
    Posts:
    424
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    The Black Gamer Forum Addict
    Banned

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    Nothing is sexy about a drawing some dude made. If your into anime porn then thats just pathetic.. why don't you draw your own porn...?

    I used to watch dragonball z religiously it's just that they can get away with so much in anime. Anything that's "different" is generally more interesting.

    As for people pretending to cast spells? just WOW.
     
  15. Unread #28 - Nov 27, 2010 at 7:24 AM
  16. Meeder1
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Posts:
    2,373
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    2

    Meeder1 Grand Master

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    For the same reason you watch your favorite TV show?

    Its appealing to them.

    Not everyone is into mainstream crap, if they think American cartoons are boring, why not try Asian cartoons? As for the sexual fetish thing, it has something to do with the fact that most of them are something that would absolutely never happen in real life, making it appealing. Anything can happen when your ( or someone else ) is the one drawing it, it doesn't have realities limitations.

    Everyone's different, they just find Asian culture more interesting i guess.
     
  17. Unread #29 - Nov 27, 2010 at 9:49 AM
  18. Karl
    Joined:
    Jul 17, 2010
    Posts:
    5,755
    Referrals:
    11
    Sythe Gold:
    110

    Karl Devils Advocate
    Do Not Trade

    What is with these anime fetishes?

    Please don't Gravedig.
     
< Fix "Unable to Identify Game Version" Error in Diablo 2 | How To Play Xbox of Your PC Monitor! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site