Nice main ! ;) Good sale

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by iConfidence, Oct 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Nice main ! ;) Good sale
  1. Unread #1 - Oct 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM
  2. iConfidence
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2010
    Posts:
    23
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    iConfidence Newcomer

    Nice main ! ;) Good sale

    Plain and simple.

    Last time played rs: 1.5 years ago.
    Nick: I Z B****t
    Cmb lvl: 100
    Member: No
    Black mark zone: Safe. Green Zone.
    Price: Go ahead and offer. I Don't expect much.

    Wealth:
    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]


    Big P.S.

    I have 0 vouches and 2 posts. Despite that fact I am really trustable. My way of dealing with people is ranked first class. You will see my face via web cam, We will use team viewer 5 for checking account and other movements, money transfer will have to be made to my bank account (50% of the money when I tell the account details, 50% when I give Recovery questions) and after you buy my account I will write a big detailed vouche for you.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Oct 14, 2010 at 11:08 AM
  4. SladeyyBoy
    Joined:
    Aug 23, 2010
    Posts:
    14
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    SladeyyBoy Newcomer
    Banned

    Nice main ! ;) Good sale

    So the only good things are the combat stats and the wealth.

    Skills are poop :p

    How much do you want exactly?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Oct 14, 2010 at 12:28 PM
  6. Hahanerd
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    19,358
    Referrals:
    87
    Sythe Gold:
    1,596
    Discord Unique ID:
    224351757424132106
    Discord Username:
    Hahanerd
    Former OMM Pool Shark (2) Detective Two Factor Authentication User Nitro Booster In Memory of Jon Rio 2016 Community Participant Sythe's 20th Anniversary

    Hahanerd Sports Bettor - DM me if you have credit accounts.
    Retired Global Moderator Cracker Head Mudkips $100 USD Donor

    Nice main ! ;) Good sale

    All selling threads must contain pictures of the following:
    • Log-in screen
    • Stats
    • Bank
    • Offences screen (This includes the offences, not only the columns)

    Once you have all the required pictures, PM me so I can unlock your thread. Thanks.
     
< [SWAP]Combat 99 900k cash + Whip, d legs, 121 Quest points [SWAP] | Selling lvl 94 [PayPal] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site