"I'll buy when you get it verified" = INFRACTION

Discussion in 'RuneScape Guide & eBook Sales' started by HeavenLord, Aug 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
"I'll buy when you get it verified" = INFRACTION
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 21, 2010 at 9:29 PM
  2. HeavenLord
    Joined:
    Dec 16, 2007
    Posts:
    2,664
    Referrals:
    5
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    HeavenLord ujean
    Banned

    "I'll buy when you get it verified" = INFRACTION

    Posts saying "I'll buy when a mod verifies" or anything along those lines will be INFRACTED
    ​

    It's spam and useless, appropriate guide verifiers will do their best to verify the guide as soon as possible.

    Failure to comply with the rules will result in:
    • An infraction (First time)
    • A FORUMBAN from Guide Sales (Multiple offenses)
     
< Runescape Guide Pack! | [Legit]Turn $8 into Thousands in 5 minutes![$10] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site