Trading Turmoil Pure for BattleScape Items!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Kookoo Kachu, Aug 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Trading Turmoil Pure for BattleScape Items!
  1. Unread #1 - Aug 3, 2010 at 1:56 AM
  2. Kookoo Kachu
    Joined:
    Aug 3, 2010
    Posts:
    89
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kookoo Kachu Member
    Banned

    Trading Turmoil Pure for BattleScape Items!

    I'm trading my Runescape turmoil pure, for items on battlescape. I don't have time to post pics, I can prove ingame.

    If you are interested, add me on Battlescape (Kookoo Kachu) and post your Battlescape username here.

    We can discuss the trade on Battlescape, I do not have MSN access atm.


    I don't care if you think it's a scam, I have complete proof of everything.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Aug 3, 2010 at 4:34 AM
  4. NuclearWarSheep
    Joined:
    Jul 30, 2010
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    NuclearWarSheep Member
    Banned

    Trading Turmoil Pure for BattleScape Items!

    add my msn please.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Aug 3, 2010 at 11:25 AM
  6. Kadaj
    Joined:
    Aug 2, 2008
    Posts:
    6,087
    Referrals:
    6
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Kadaj You only live once, yolo.
    Banned

    Trading Turmoil Pure for BattleScape Items!

    Pictures of your Turmoil pure please?
     
< [CHEAP] 78 Cmb / 74Att / 92 Str / 60Farm+65Thieve / 20M! / [CHEAP] | [TRUSTED] Selling 136, Over 300m, CHEAP >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site