WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by ik0n, Jun 4, 2010.

WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]
  1. Unread #1 - Jun 4, 2010 at 1:53 PM
  2. ik0n
    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ik0n Newcomer

    WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]

    The title pretty much says it, This account is comprised of a level 80
    human warlock(Main), level 80 human priest, level 80 human paladin, level 80 draenei shaman, level 80 night elf DK. Other alts include A 70+ Rogue, A 65+ Warrior, And a 60+ Druid. The main character(Warlock) has the Kingslayer title from 25 man, Epic flight, And 60+ frost badges for you to spend at your will. The DK is a great farming toon, It currently has 450 Mining. The rogue has 450 Engineering. I am the original owner of this account.

    Armory Links for the level 80's:
    Warlock: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=175191
    Paladin: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=175195
    Priest: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=175194
    Shaman: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=175193
    DK: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=175196

    You can contact me by Aim: Sh00ts2kill or by E-mail: [email protected]

    Have a nice one, And thanks for your time.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Jun 7, 2010 at 9:49 PM
  4. ik0n
    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ik0n Newcomer

    WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]

    Bumpz
     
  5. Unread #3 - Jun 7, 2010 at 9:56 PM
  6. tradeforwow
    Joined:
    Jun 6, 2010
    Posts:
    18
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tradeforwow Newcomer

    WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]

    how much you looking for?
     
  7. Unread #4 - Jun 7, 2010 at 10:18 PM
  8. ik0n
    Joined:
    Jun 4, 2010
    Posts:
    12
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ik0n Newcomer

    WTS 5 Level 80's[A][US]

    Heres a couple of screens. Excuse the keybinds, I turned my addons off. Sorry, I'm new to this whole deal. Just trying to make a couple of bucks before I ship to Basic. I'm looking for around $1200 or so, Not really sure how to price check it though. Also, Forgot to mention that I have every BoA availabe.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
     
< WTT/WTS 5.9k gs Priest and 5.7k gs Warrior!! | Game golds! >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site