Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

Discussion in 'RS3 Polypore Accounts' started by Vulnerable18, Mar 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 18, 2010 at 8:59 PM
  2. Vulnerable18
    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2009
    Posts:
    150
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Vulnerable18 Active Member
    Banned

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    I recently quit Runescape to play XBOX360, thinkining it was the superior system. I later learned that no, it really isn't so i'm back. Being the fool I am, I sold all of my Runescape accounts/Wealth for Cash and RL money. Currently I am reversing these trades. I would like to offer some cash, and or RL items for Runescape stuff including - Accounts, GP Or items, Bot programs, etc. (Please make me some offers)

    Currently for sale I have:

    1- IPhone 3G. Fairly new, Amazing condition, comes with box, recipt, warranty, charging cable and headphones.

    1- Nokia Surge 6790 Smartphone - Good condition, about 4 months old, no Box or warranty but it's in good shape. Comes with charger and USB cable.

    1- XBOX360 Elite Console, Good shape, Comes with box and Recipt with warranty, It includes - 1 Black Elite controller with rechargable battery pack, 1 headset for XBOX live, All of the cables that it came with, power box, A 125GB harddrive (Good stuff on hard drive) Also comes with, or can be bought sepereately - Cod4, Cod5, Cod6, Halo ODST, Fable II, And Oblivion.

    I will also be willing to offer up to 100$ RL money Via Mail. (Canadian Dollars)

    On top of all this, I also have some useful stuff on my XBOX360 Hard drive which I can sell seperately, or with the XBOX, whichever.

    Gamertag 1Includes - 10TH Prestige on COD4, 1ST Prestige on COD5, 61 On 3rd prestige on COD6. Legit titles, 560 AC130 Kills, 620 Headshots with TAR, etc. Also has Fable 1 In Game Library, and ALL of the COD5 Nazi Zombie maps, 3 months of XBL credit updated on March 11th.

    Gamertag 2 - Level 70, 9th Prestige on MW2, 50 In slayer on Halo, Second and Third map downloaded on Nazi Zombies, about 30 days membership on XBL, and 950 MSP.

    I also have a 25$ Itunes card if anybody is interested in that.

    I will most likely NOT be going first in any way with these trades, as I know how sketchy some people are on this website. All of my trades will be sent VIA mail using my local shipping company. Depending on the trade, I will likely pay for shipping to anywhere. I am willing to meet people in person if you live near me, I am willing to drive an hour to do trades.

    Contact me here on sythe, or at my email - [email protected]
    Thanks! Happy bidding.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 18, 2010 at 9:07 PM
  4. Mr. Bubbles
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    2,077
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr. Bubbles Grand Master

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

  5. Unread #3 - Mar 18, 2010 at 9:21 PM
  6. Titans v0id
    Joined:
    Nov 27, 2009
    Posts:
    223
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Titans v0id Active Member
    Banned

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    I added you.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Mar 18, 2010 at 9:25 PM
  8. Mr. Bubbles
    Joined:
    Jul 14, 2009
    Posts:
    2,077
    Referrals:
    3
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mr. Bubbles Grand Master

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    Talking on MSN.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Mar 22, 2010 at 11:02 PM
  10. Ulti not
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

  11. Unread #6 - Mar 22, 2010 at 11:34 PM
  12. Mc Jason
    Joined:
    Mar 22, 2010
    Posts:
    4
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Mc Jason Newcomer

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    i got a autofighterprov4 for rsbots.net ill sell to u for 10$?or a dece rs acc
     
  13. Unread #7 - Mar 22, 2010 at 11:43 PM
  14. Ulti not
    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2010
    Posts:
    2,306
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Ulti not Sythe is my life.
    Banned

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    Hm.. Most people here selling auth codes but get banned in a week. I sell legit codes for a fair price. I sold some to people already. My codes are legit and never shared.
     
  15. Unread #8 - Mar 23, 2010 at 12:16 AM
  16. Too Explicit
    Joined:
    Jul 18, 2009
    Posts:
    104
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Too Explicit Active Member

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    I'll trade you a level 105 with 95 range full void and 60m cash on it for the iphone 3g
     
  17. Unread #9 - Mar 23, 2010 at 1:26 AM
  18. buyaday
    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Posts:
    757
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    buyaday Apprentice
    Banned

    Buying RS/MSP/RSGP/Auths - Giving RL items/Cash.

    I can provide a level 3 skiller, 30 days membership, 70 smithing, 75 mining, and 13M..

    &

    a mage/range pure with about 4-5M in items (arrows)... 85 range, 82 mage.

    &

    AutoSoulWars Pro Auth Code (I'm the only one that uses it, so it's legit, and since I'm giving you my pure, I won't be using it, so don't worry)

    for the iphone

    hit me up if interested, [email protected] <-- MSN.
     
< [PAYPAL] Selling great Pure Cheap! [PAYPAL] | selling dds pure $5 >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site