Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by Yousonofamitch1, Dec 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 8, 2009 at 5:02 PM
  2. Yousonofamitch1
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Yousonofamitch1 Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

    TO CLARIFY, I'm not a leecher, My normal account on here is temp banned because I badmouthed USFINE and sythe has to defend their partner, even if partner is a bunch of scamming communists >_> (Normal account is Yousonofamitch, Check the posts, you'll see what i was doing to their reputation with the picture i posted)

    Original thread: http://www.sythe.org/showthread.php?t=724485

    I will meet in game or message in game on the account to prove it's me as well.


    I've been trying to sell my old main from back when I played Runescape for some time now, with no luck, and not knowing what I want for it, I've finally switched over to a diffrent game, sure enough Nexon wants money for things.
    These cards can be found at drug stores, and anywhere else game cards are sold, I'm willing to wait for you to go to the store and grab one. remember, it's a NX card. For mabinogi
    I want a $30 Nexon card, But may consider the 12 dollar one. They can be found at places like Shopper drugmart, And Zellers, Even walmart. It usually will say a bunch of nexon games on the card somewhere, like Maple story and such.
    Msn = [email protected]
    I will NOT take paypal, OR any other method of getting NX cash, Card only, The other stuff is limited for what it can do for my game.

    OTHER THINGS I WILL ACCEPT (These are all game cards as well)

    Ultimate Game card.

    Paysafecard

    Walliecard

    All of which are commonly found on sythe. So if you have to trade to get one, you can still get this account.







    [​IMG]

    Stats:
    [​IMG]

    Bank:

    [​IMG]

    Quests:

    [​IMG]

    Account status:

    [​IMG]


    My msn is [email protected], Add me we'll work it all out there I guess.
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 8, 2009 at 5:33 PM
  4. oogabooga
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2009
    Posts:
    327
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    oogabooga Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

    no stats
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 8, 2009 at 7:04 PM
  6. Yousonofamitch1
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Posts:
    6
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Yousonofamitch1 Newcomer
    Banned

    Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

    stats are there, not sure how you don't see them
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 8, 2009 at 7:48 PM
  8. out to get u
    Joined:
    Oct 12, 2009
    Posts:
    356
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    out to get u Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

    i just sent u wallie send me pass through pm?
     
  9. Unread #5 - Dec 8, 2009 at 9:58 PM
  10. Phaser
    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2009
    Posts:
    237
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Phaser Active Member

    Selling level 130 for Nexon card or wallie card! (See inside)

< [paypal Only] Selling Runescape Account Level 101 [pictures Included] | Swapping $10 Wallie Card For Account >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site