Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

Discussion in 'WoW Account Sales' started by shadowcry, Sep 26, 2009.

Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 26, 2009 at 1:59 AM
  2. shadowcry
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shadowcry Newcomer

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    Hey guys - i'll try to keep it short.

    Gear is as follows: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=149563

    Class: ROGUE
    Race: Undead
    Spec 1: Combat Rogue:15/51/5
    Spec 2: Mutilate Rogue:51/13/7
    Gender: Female
    Server: Frostmourne


    [​IMG][​IMG]



    Yes - i have duel spec
    Yes - i have Cold weather flying
    Yes - i have epic flying - (5000 gold)

    All gear has been appropriately enchanted and socketed with epic gems
    I have maxed out my 2 professions
    (450/450 Leatherworking)
    (450/450 Skinning)
    (450/450 First aid)
    I currently have 3020 achievement points.
    My current weapon range allows all viable specs.
    I also have an offset epic level 80 PvP set.
    I also have a very rare mount which can carry 2 passengers.
    THIS ROGUE IS EXTEMELY GEARED.

    [​IMG][​IMG]

    GEAR IS MAINLY COMPRISED FROM ULDAUR AND TOC

    GEAR SCORE = 2531

    WILLING TO TAKE PAYPAL AS A PAYMENT
    Please POST HERE or PM me

    Thanks :nuts:
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 26, 2009 at 2:09 AM
  4. cycl0ne
    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2009
    Posts:
    1,047
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    cycl0ne Guru

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    Dang if only I had good amount of money. How much ambush crit and how much regular hit crit?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 26, 2009 at 2:31 AM
  6. shadowcry
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shadowcry Newcomer

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    mmm, I can't really say - considering ambush was completly nerfed awhile ago. As for white crits - it's about 1k + - however thats with PVE gear.

    I pull about 6000 damage every second whilst raiding.:p
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 26, 2009 at 2:42 AM
  8. Loltastic
    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2009
    Posts:
    675
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Loltastic Apprentice
    Banned

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    Hmm.. ill offer 350 dollars paypal as a gift or claim and cancel, we can use OMM if you wish.

    PM me.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 26, 2009 at 2:59 AM
  10. shadowcry
    Joined:
    Sep 26, 2009
    Posts:
    7
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    shadowcry Newcomer

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    PM'd


    ANYONE ELSE?:nuts:
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM
  12. Truely Pure
    Joined:
    Nov 1, 2008
    Posts:
    61
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Truely Pure Member
    Banned

    Wts - Extremly Geared Rogue - Us - Frostmourme - Check It!

    I'll bid $325 if he doesn't come through.
     
< WTS Account: 80 Hunter, 80 Druid, 80 Warlock. | WTS 80 Horde Pally >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site