Cheap Level 69! 3.00usd!

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by bardark3, Sep 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Cheap Level 69! 3.00usd!
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM
  2. bardark3
    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2009
    Posts:
    148
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    bardark3 Active Member

    Cheap Level 69! 3.00usd!

    Hey guys! I have a CHEAPP account that I am sellin for 3.00! I have no need for it, dont care for it.

    I don't feel like making pics so I will just show u a vid of it that I put on youtube awhile ago.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFWl0En_0Wc

    Thanks!



    OH YEAH! COMES WITH A FREE FAIL SKILLER!

    (someone hacked and got its cb lvl up twice :() its firemaking lvl is like 81
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 8, 2009 at 9:49 AM
  4. itsacrazyworld
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2009
    Posts:
    228
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    itsacrazyworld Active Member

    Cheap Level 69! 3.00usd!

    Please post pic's of the stats here.
    That youtube movie could be from anyone...
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 8, 2009 at 6:08 PM
  6. Nick
    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2007
    Posts:
    7,204
    Referrals:
    40
    Sythe Gold:
    80

    Nick ♬♩ Young Forever ♪ ♫

    Cheap Level 69! 3.00usd!

    The fact there are comments on the video dating back a week when you just made this thread today is suspecious. Please repost this with actual screenshots of the account.
     
< [TRADING] Trading level 98 for a pure! | [PAYPAL ONLY]121/129 for sale! paypal only, 30m+ bank! 3 99's >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site