I Have Proof I Was Hacked.. Rofl Gay Mm

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Lvl3 main, Mar 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
I Have Proof I Was Hacked.. Rofl Gay Mm
  1. Unread #1 - Mar 21, 2009 at 1:18 AM
  2. Lvl3 main
    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Posts:
    381
    Referrals:
    2
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Lvl3 main Forum Addict

    I Have Proof I Was Hacked.. Rofl Gay Mm

    HACKED FOR MY 2ND TIME WITH SAME ACC IM PISED HERES PROOF... HERE IS MSN CHATßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    ok
    Billybob says:
    let me confirm
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    spencer
    Spencer says:
    ye
    Billybob says:
    spencer
    ur acc has recovs
    Spencer says:
    yea
    cancell them
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    send me details needed
    cancel
    do u know them
    Spencer says:
    yes
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    then tell me the details needed so i can delete
    Spencer says:
    ill delete.. i thought i was going first wtf..
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    lol ok

    Billybob has left the conversation.

    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    whers s3x
    Spencer says:
    omfg.. hacked??

    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    ?
    omfg!!
    i cant login
    Spencer says:
    of course.. im using recovss getting back..
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    mg i cant recover
    tell me if u recover
    Spencer says:
    omfg.. hacked again fuck this!!!!!

    i hate life
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    cant u recover
    Spencer says:
    u hacked me idiot
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    me!?
    recover ur acc
    im trying to recover mine
    Spencer says:
    u knew him..
    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    no!
    Spencer says:
    my accs locked again fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    [c=#008000]-> ßILÁL = PÁKI PRINCE ™ <- &#1576;&#1604;&#1575;&#1604;[/c] says:
    i knew him
    locked Then he just logged off saying he knew him:nuts: with that face scammeed again thx
     
  3. Unread #2 - Mar 21, 2009 at 3:35 AM
  4. Friddy
    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2008
    Posts:
    295
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Friddy Forum Addict

    I Have Proof I Was Hacked.. Rofl Gay Mm

    I lol'd
    Get a screenshot you dumbfuck.
    How do we know you just typed this?
     
  5. Unread #3 - Mar 21, 2009 at 3:36 AM
  6. Sin666
    Joined:
    Jan 15, 2006
    Posts:
    6,989
    Referrals:
    21
    Sythe Gold:
    0
    Two Factor Authentication User Detective Heidy

    Sin666 Hero
    Crabby Retired Administrator

    I Have Proof I Was Hacked.. Rofl Gay Mm

    Chat logs are not proof.
     
< 6 digit steam account for sale | buying 50m >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.


 
 
Adblock breaks this site