{buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}

Discussion in 'RS3 Main Accounts: Levels 3-99' started by buyingrsaccs, Dec 12, 2008.

{buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}
  1. Unread #1 - Dec 12, 2008 at 12:42 PM
  2. buyingrsaccs
    Referrals:
    0

    buyingrsaccs Guest

    {buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}

    Hello Everyone,

    I am looking for a Good Account, MAIN with Really Great Stats.

    I Am preferably Taking Accounts Only With Total Levels Of : 2000+

    -=- Requirements -=-

    ~Account Must Have NO-Recoveries, If it Does, and I am Interested with my Mate, then You can cancel Them, But all accounts must have no Recoveries.
    ~No Bank Pin
    ~Must Be the ORIGINAL Owner
    ~Must Have All Info Of the account, ISP, Date when Created Account, First Payment method of Mebership, previous membership e-mails, pins, emails, previous recoveries, where did you make the account, and etc..
    All Info must be correct.
    ~Must Have MAXED Melee Stats
    ~Must Have HIGH Prayer
    ~Must Have 99 Magic/Range
    ~Must Have Decent Stats
    ~Must Have 2000+ Total
    ~No black Marks or minimal
    ~Have Some type Of Money [Good Items,Money, and etc..]
    ~Some Stats I Will Like to see with 90+ Are The Following:
    Fishing, Wood-Cut, Slayer, Cooking[Must be 99], Fletching, Crafting/Agility/RuneCrafting.

    ~ I will be buying the acc for me and my Mate because we have both just quit wow and we want to start on runescape so we wanted to buy a good main from you guys here at sythe
    ~Will Go First to Admins/Ex-Admins/Mods/Trusted (20+ vouches)
    ~Will Pay Good Amount of Money prices will be negotiatable!!!
    ~Must Have Good Quest Points with Good Quests 200+ would be really nice


    Payment Methods:

    • Mail ♣

    • Western-Union If Needed •

    Preferably Mail


    Post Your~

    gmail:
    How Much Looking For ($$):


    We WON'T Give RSGP.

    We WON'T Swap !




    I May be asking for Lots of things, But it's worth it!

    =)

    Thanks

    Remember To~

    POST~

    gmail:
    How Much Looking For ($$):


    Thanks,
    Jordan




    You MUST FIRST Post in the Thread before ADDING US !

    Me: [email protected]


    But you must Post here FIRST before u message me !

    So guys start offering your accs prices will be negotiatable. Me and my mate really need a good acc so i hope you guys can make us happy:D So start offering i will be on for a while if u have any questions pm me. Woops I have more money to spend then that lol but w/e like i said prices can be negotiated offer away:)

    Also please no spamming, flamming, or timewasters
     
  3. Unread #2 - Dec 12, 2008 at 2:43 PM
  4. ToxicFool
    Joined:
    Feb 17, 2007
    Posts:
    79
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ToxicFool Member

    {buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}

    Notice the same format?

    If anyone hasn't figured it out by now, this is Ownageson who was banned for scamming.
     
  5. Unread #3 - Dec 12, 2008 at 2:57 PM
  6. ATPclan
    Joined:
    Sep 16, 2008
    Posts:
    323
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    ATPclan Forum Addict
    Banned

    {buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}

    You're right, will report him for ban avoiding + scamming.
    Do not trade with this guy, untill its proven that he isnt the same guy.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Dec 12, 2008 at 3:38 PM
  8. buyingrsaccs
    Referrals:
    0

    buyingrsaccs Guest

    {buying} All 130+ have $1500 to spend {buying}

    It's not even close idk who that even is? And I copied this from the guy Jordan who is buying lvl 130s bc I thought they were good stuff and I checked ownagesons threads and stuff he said he doesn't have email and I do so yeah. Idk who that is
     
< selling sweet combat 69 with sweet 90woodcutting | [Sell 4' Pin] Lvl 60 4' PIN [Sell 4' Pin] >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site