Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

Discussion in 'RuneScape Name Sales' started by I Sell SMS PINS NOW, Sep 9, 2008.

Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D
  1. Unread #1 - Sep 9, 2008 at 9:51 PM
  2. I Sell SMS PINS NOW
    Referrals:
    0

    I Sell SMS PINS NOW Guest

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    I am Selling The Names

    No Pots Plz
    Potting Owns
    I Pot 2 Spec
    LovPureRange
    Free Lolipop
    Lmao Potted

    I WILL BE ADDING MORE NAMES SOON!
     
  3. Unread #2 - Sep 9, 2008 at 10:57 PM
  4. I Am (I Don't Scam.)
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Am (I Don't Scam.) Member
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    what do u take? (payments)
     
  5. Unread #3 - Sep 9, 2008 at 10:59 PM
  6. Carson`
    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2008
    Posts:
    287
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Carson` Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    Don't trade I Am, he scammed me out of a pure ranger.
     
  7. Unread #4 - Sep 9, 2008 at 11:07 PM
  8. I Sell SMS PINS NOW
    Referrals:
    0

    I Sell SMS PINS NOW Guest

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    Thanks For Information And I take paypal/rsgp
    And You Will GoFirst.
     
  9. Unread #5 - Sep 10, 2008 at 12:19 AM
  10. I Am (I Don't Scam.)
    Joined:
    Aug 29, 2008
    Posts:
    99
    Referrals:
    1
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    I Am (I Don't Scam.) Member
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    carson' i think u should gtfo unless u have proof!
     
  11. Unread #6 - Sep 10, 2008 at 12:26 AM
  12. A Shie!d
    Joined:
    Aug 24, 2008
    Posts:
    76
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    A Shie!d Member
    Trade With Caution

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    dude look at your name!!!!!!!!!!

    and i dont think there worth paying except for free lolipop! add my msn
     
  13. Unread #7 - Oct 5, 2008 at 6:21 AM
  14. I Sell SMS PINS NOW
    Referrals:
    0

    I Sell SMS PINS NOW Guest

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    ;p lol
     
  15. Unread #8 - Oct 5, 2008 at 6:53 AM
  16. Legendski
    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Posts:
    400
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    Legendski Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    No1 is going to go first u have 50 posts and 1 vouch.
     
  17. Unread #9 - Oct 5, 2008 at 9:59 AM
  18. C R U N K
    Joined:
    Sep 15, 2008
    Posts:
    460
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    C R U N K Forum Addict
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    None of them are worth paying for
     
  19. Unread #10 - Oct 5, 2008 at 10:08 AM
  20. tutoneppis
    Joined:
    Jul 8, 2005
    Posts:
    1,463
    Referrals:
    0
    Sythe Gold:
    0

    tutoneppis Guru
    Banned

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    Says the two untrusted sept 08 join dates.
     
  21. Unread #11 - Oct 5, 2008 at 10:31 AM
  22. X Requiem X
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2008
    Posts:
    477
    Referrals:
    4
    Sythe Gold:
    1

    X Requiem X Forum Addict

    Selling Some SWEET Dang Names :D

    really bad names....
     
< Free names... | Selling Namess >

Users viewing this thread
1 guest


 
 
Adblock breaks this site